Cutter All Family Mosquito Wipes | SheSpeaks

• CaitlinB By  CaitlinB
    01.20.12

The wipes are a smart idea, and I would definitely would try them. Though it sounds by this review you cannot put back the wipes, but I highly doubt I'll even try to do that. This product does seem safer than the spray because the chemicals do not spread out in the air so you are not breathing them in. Love the idea of wipes, and how convinent & portable they are.

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    12.15.11

These are great if you have small children!

• sneepy By  sneepy
    02.09.11

They are good for like 2 minutes in hot humid weather--then once you perspire in the least, mosquitos are all over you again.

• DeWeese By  DeWeese
    11.27.10

I'm interested in giving this product a try. I'm a mosquito magnet - so I'm hoping to find anything that will be of help.

• wownow By  wownow
    06.03.09

I'm sorry for your poor thumb. Imagine if a child did the same thing that you did? It seems that this product works well, but has a minor safety hazard.

• COLLDAWN By  COLLDAWN
    06.02.09

I actually loved the wipes. We purchase them for my daughter when she goes camping in the mountains at summer camp. She is allergic to mosquito bites, she swells and the bites look like huge ulcers, but with this she says she doesn't have a problem. So, my 13 yr. old gives them a thumbs up! Plus, she likes that she can use them on her face without tasting the bug spray.

• reetl1 By  reetl1
    05.31.09

I have wanted to try these but after the above comment, I think I will pass. I do not want that happening to any people at our 4th of July party. Thank you for the heads up

• ttdoctor By  ttdoctor
    05.30.09

Never got to use the actual wipe. I purchased the item so that guest arriving to an outdoor graduation can relax in the yard without being bitin by mosquitoes. I placed the spray and wipes out and more wipes were being pulled out than needed to be used. I tried to put the unused wipes back into the container and my thumb got stuck and had to be cut out of the jagged edges at top of container. The edges pinched the cuticle of my finger and cut deep into my finger. We tried different ways to get my finger out but to no avail. My finger had swollen by the pressure and was bleeding. I will not buy this product again although I thought it would be good for the children to be wipped instead of the spray. The top for this product is not safe and I recommend that it not be purchased because a childs/adults' finger could be cut in the process.