Cupcake Angel Food Wine | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

My husband bought me a bottle home one day and it in my fridge for awhile before I decided to pop the cork. Angel food is not my favorite dessert but I gave this a try and it was not that bad. It had a different sweet taste but not too overpowering. Not something that I would drink regularly but I would drink it again.

• katfos By  katfos
    05.13.14

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    10.27.13

Nice wine.....good selection when entertaining for someone who doesn't like the typical muscato

• naomicyoder By  naomicyoder
    06.13.13

This is a delicious and sweet wine.

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    06.12.13

I love wine, but this tastes a little weird. Wine lovers can try, it doesn't taste horrible!

• klr2177 By  klr2177
    05.23.13

I got a bottle of this in a valentines day kit from my fiance, I was skeptical at first due to never really hearing much about it. I tried it and was preparing myself for the worst, thinking that it was going to be a disaster, but in fact it was nice. Not too strong of an alcohol taste and it was not really bitter. It was sweet without being too sweet and overpowering. Nice product!

• meaggiej By  meaggiej
    05.15.13

So, I?m going to review a wine today. This is one I purchased myself out of pure curiousity of flavor. Cupcake boasts the following about angel food wine: ?A taste of heaven in a bottle, Angel Food is a luscious, aromatic and delicate blend based on Chardonnay grapes. Experience flavors of baked Granny Smith apple, hints of toasty vanilla, and a long creamy finish. Angel Food combines premium grapes harvested from some of California?s best viticultural areas. We select vineyards that lend distinct characteristics to their fruits, including structure, aroma and depth of flavor. Varietals are fermented separately, blended, and put through a unique oak reg?? So, does it live up to such a tasty description of words? Yes, It does. While I didn?t get that hint of apples, I got an after taste of vanilla with that ?creamy finish? definitely present. Not to mention, that stuff is stronger than most wines I drink. I was impressed. Chardonnay isn?t my usual type of wine, but I really enjoyed this one. That pretty little bottle and a delightful flavor drew me in, and made me want it. After drinking it, I?ll be back for more.