Cuisinart SmartPower Duet Food Processor Blender Review | SheSpeaks

• dedrade445 By  dedrade445
    06.23.15

I got this as a wedding gift a few years ago. I loved it. recently, however, the black gear box the processor stands on to attach to the base broke. Oil poured out the bottom of my unit. I would expect a unit I paid that much for to last a little longer.

• maryic30 By  maryic30
    09.11.11

When I first saw the Cuisinart Smart Power Duet Chrome Food Processor/Blender, I was awed at all the features it had. It is a very handy gadget. It is the best item EVERY kitchen needs!!

• suzi1155 By  suzi1155
    09.10.11

This is a must in our klitchen. From ham salad to smoothies to slicing vegetables, this appliance does it all. Works great for grating carrots for carrot cake. I love my food processor.

• feisty1967 By  feisty1967
    09.09.11

I love this product i can't live without it because i have problems with my hands due to a medical condition. It really saves a lot of time in preparing meals for me. I don't know what i would do without it!!!

• clk8911 By  clk8911
    09.09.11

We got this blender and food processor as a wedding present. We got it two years ago and it is still working just as well as it did day one. The blender part I use for smoothies, green smoothies, and purees. The blender is a bit on the small side, and I do often have to stop it to add more food as well as to scrap bottom. The food processor part I use to chop vegetables, make applesauce, and chop other fruits. My husband has used it to chop up nuts, and to make nut butter. I have found it does well with most vegetables as long as they are in smaller portions. Fruit it goes through very easily. The nuts have to be soaked first for making nut butter, though it can chop non-soaked nuts up. Overall it's a nice set, that lasts, but could be a bit bigger and maybe more powerful.

• amy215 By  amy215
    09.09.11

I registered for this and thought it would meet my blending and food processing needs. I do not use either a lot, but thought this would be a great because it takes up less cabinet space. The blender works great, but the food processor sucks! It never really worked. I wish I would have gotten two separate items.

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    04.18.11

I love this blender it works great.

• walknhuntmom By  walknhuntmom
    01.23.10

I recieved this as a Christmas gift several years ago. I no longer have the food processor bowl as it got dropped and broke and Cuisinart didn't not carry a replacement for it, but after 3 or so years, the blender is still working great. I agree it is loud, but it gets the job done.

• jlh118 By  jlh118
    02.28.09

I do really like this, the blender is great for chopping ice for frozen drinks, but holy cow is it loud!! Very loud, if you want to talk to anyone you have to leave the room.