Cuisinart Panini Press | SheSpeaks

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    11.11.14

I personally don't own this but have tasted it's creations from a friend and it definitely is wonderful. Tastes so good and so easy to use.

• babagrlshell By  babagrlshell
    09.06.14

I love my Cuisinart small appliances. They're just amazing, completely sturdy. Cuisinart has the BEST customer service, hands down.

• MariaBB By  MariaBB
    03.11.14

Adds a nice little touch to a simple sandwich! I just don't get to it often enough. Stashed away for now.

• smileygirl73 By  smileygirl73
    03.05.14

Easy to use , love it!!! Not easy to clean though but still love it

• Kellie2012 By  Kellie2012
    07.08.12

I bought a Cuisinart Panini Press because I enjoy making and trying new sandwiches, particularly hot sandwiches. This machine gets the job done and the cleanup is simple.

• cgonzales By  cgonzales
    09.15.11

by reading the reviews it looks like i need one of these, My kids love grilled chesse and quesadillas. Looks like a great producet and smaller then some of the other ones i have seen.

• Krisadelphia By  Krisadelphia
    09.13.11

I love the Griddler! My parents got it for me last year for Christmas and it's so versatile...you can cook anything, including pancakes, panini sandwiches, chicken, fish, veggies and really anything else you can think of. I would recommend it to any one for year-round grilling indoors. I highly recommended this product.

• vegasgirl By  vegasgirl
    09.12.11

I love this item. We use it alot during the winter when it is too cold to grill outside. Works great for grilling meats and making grill cheese sandwiches

• JILLTHETHRILL By  JILLTHETHRILL
    09.12.11

My friend has one of these and I love it! In the past year I have got on a panini kick! I LOVE them. I first had one from The Fresh Market and it was wonderful! I'm really wanting to buy one of these soon so I can make my own panini at home.

• amanda_clc By  amanda_clc
    09.12.11

My friend has one! and when I stayed at her home make me WANT one!! :) LOVE it!!