Cuisinart Mini Prep Food Processor Review | SheSpeaks

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    09.19.16

Cuisinart mini food processor

This mini food processor is all I need! I have used this for pretty much everything including baby food. Does the job and easy to store....perfect in my book!

• Meganks8 By  Meganks8
    09.24.14

This thing is great - perfect for making smaller meals.

• babagrlshell By  babagrlshell
    09.06.14

Love this mini processor, it's hands down one of my favorite appliances for the kitchen!

• MsCrystal914 By  MsCrystal914
    09.19.11

I lovet this. I hate chopping anything because I am horrible at it, besides it is so much quicker just to use this device. I could not live without it!

• catriley By  catriley
    09.10.11

Love this little food processor! I owned one of Cuisinart's first mini food processors, and used it until it literally fell to pieces. Bought the new one last year, and I find that it's the kitchen tool I reach for all the time. The Cusinart Mini Pre Processor is great because it's so simple to set up and use, and to clean. I think we all have had moments cooking when we just didn't really feel like preparing fresh ingredients, so we grab a can of something... having the Cuisinart Mini Prep handy allows me to add fresh ingredients just as easily as opening a can of something like diced tomatoes. The Mini Prep is something that everyone needs in their kitchen. I've given many of them as gifts, as well. I use it so much that I think my full sized Cuisinart Food Processor is getting jealous. ;)

• animalgal By  animalgal
    09.09.11

I am on my 2nd one in a few years. Love it! It has saved me SO much time! But the problem is washing it. I wash it by hand, and there is always something stuck somewhere that it takes me forever to get it out.

• lchapman By  lchapman
    09.09.11

I just received this for my birthday and I am not sure how I lived without it before....Small and doesnt take up a lot of room on counter....I love this...It is great for chopping nuts, onions or anything....works great....

• dac3365 By  dac3365
    09.09.11

Love these products. This machine is great for so many of the typical food prep activities. With this version, this is easy to set up and use for a myriad of prep steps, chopping veggies (esp garlic & onions which I use a lot of and prefer fresh), herbs and even pureeing for soups and sauces. I wouldn't want to get a full size food chopper and go through the clean-up each time so this little gadget is a big time saver. Every kitchen should have one

• madipak By  madipak
    09.09.11

wow!!! i can just say this about this machine i got it as a gift around 3 months back,this is ultimate so many goods it doesnt take lot of space on my counter space and its big enough to cover my family needs by the way we are six people,so i would recommend this to all as its not so big and not so small !!!!

• sissy546 By  sissy546
    09.09.11

I don't have this yet, but it's on the list. Cuisinart is a brand I know I can trust. I have other appliances by them and this would be perfect for quick processing without being too big.

• celticnightflower By  celticnightflower
    09.09.11

I love this food processor and I'm saving up to buy the larger one as well. I've had mine for about 4 years now and still works perfectly well. I've used this for making salsa, spinach artichoke dip, grinding nuts, etc. It can be a little pricey, but worth it!

• amip1130 By  amip1130
    09.09.11

bought one from Bed Bath and Beyond, it was a good price, but ended up being one of my favorite things in the kitchen. Makes cooking simple and fun!

• sarah74 By  sarah74
    09.09.11

This is by far my favourite kitchen gadget....It is so simple to set up and dismantle and a real time saver. I would rather use this than my big bulky food processor anytime. It also cleans very well and looks great.

• mar11855 By  mar11855
    09.09.11

Great to have for everyday chopping .... my family doesn't like to "see" onions, peppers, etc. They say they don't like them. So I chop and add and I never tell them about the vegetables and I never hear any complaints either. Also great for grinding baby food! Love it!

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    09.07.11

This is a great little machine for quick chopping or grinding spices and nuts. Not as complicated to set up and clean as a full food processor (which we also have).