Cuisinart Grind Brew 10 Cup Automatic Coffeemaker | SheSpeaks

• rnat007 rnat007
    02.23.10

I have this coffee pot and it's good but sometimes the coffee gets too hot or something and the part where the grounds are swings back open. Also the same part of the coffee pot (where the grounds are) can get kind of stuck b/c this part opens out and then swings to the side so lots of design in this part where the coffee can get stuck in the grooves. But otherwise I really do like this coffee pot : ) Good coffee, nice and quick with the grind right there! Plus I love that it can be programmed!

• millirgirl64 By  millirgirl64
    01.04.11

i wish i had got to test thiscoffee maker i have cuisinart coffee maker and is was money well spent.would have liked it to have the coffee grinder but sears didn't have that so i have the plain one but the coffee s great

• Annwithnoe By  Annwithnoe
    02.24.10

I don't drink coffee but may i'll start!

• rnat007 By  rnat007

• krys2000 By  krys2000
    02.23.10

I would love to try this. Especially with the grind option. Fresh ground coffee- sounds marvelous!

• clrrbluesky By  clrrbluesky
    02.23.10

I love this coffee pot- It was a little expensive but so well worth the coffee it makes.

• lsabrinap By  lsabrinap
    02.11.10

i love that it grinds too!! i dont have one but thats great!

• sbcbchaffee By  sbcbchaffee
    02.11.10

not a coffee drinker but the husband loves it & it doesn't take up much room on our very small counters

• mardel By  mardel
    02.02.10

The appearance is nothing special. I love coffee and I am using my 4th coffee maker and I am in the hunt for a new one!! xoxo

• Mamatoike By  Mamatoike
    01.29.10

We have the stainless steel model of this and we love it. grinds the beans at 6:30 and we can pour a cup after we get out of the shower... fresh coffee is always good! Not sure of the black model above but the stainless one keeps your coffee warm for along time too. if we forget to empty it sometimes the next morning the coffee is still warm.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    01.19.10

I HAVE A DIFFERENT MODEL OF CUISINART COFFE MAKER . I LOVE IT TOO! IT MAKES THE BEST TASTING COFFEE. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER BRAND AS LONG AS THE CONTINUE TO MAKE THEM SO WELL.