Cuisinart Griddler Review | SheSpeaks

• apples By  apples
    04.27.21

Cuisinart Griddler

I love my Cuisinart Griddler, plates slide off for easy cleaning. We have cooked a steak, chicken, burgers and panni's.

• Goof-Ball By  Goof-Ball
    04.26.21

Kitchen must have.

We use this griddled about once or twice a week. I love the the griddle plates come off so you can wash them really well. We use it for burgers, hot dogs, veggies, pancakes, french toast, sandwiches

• babagrlshell By  babagrlshell
    09.06.14

One of my most favorite small kitchen appliances. I buy this as a house warming gift for all of our friends that are buying homes. It's THAT fantastic.

• erie3746 By  erie3746
    03.27.13

I love this product so much more than its George Foreman predecessor. It's super easy to snap out the plates and clean as the stuck on grease from meats just slides off. I've cooked paninis, burgers, flat steaks, bacon, and pancakes on it. Even though we have room in our cabinets for it, it stays on the counter most of the time because we use it everyday.

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.05.12

I recently purchased this griddler from Costco. I love the interchangeable plates, it's so easy to remove and put them back on. Even though I've only used it for making panini, I really appreciate the flat side for making pancakes. I KNOW I'll be purchasing the waffle plates.

• edda197 By  edda197
    11.21.11

Love this appliance. It's very versatile. Makes a fantastic panini, and is really nice for grilling veggies. Clean up is easy. It is a little on the large size, so storage in a small kitchen could be a problem.

• dmomoftwo By  dmomoftwo
    09.10.11

Great appliance and very versatile. Can be used as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle. Cooking plates are dishwasher safe. Has a selector knob for grill or griddle option and then a temperature controls for grill or griddle. Make pancakes for breakfast, grill cheese or panini for lunch and grill seafood, chicken , or steak and veggies for dinner.