Cuisinart Food Processor | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh

I love this food processor. It's the perfect size and gets the job done well

• dnatalinka By  dnatalinka
    04.13.15

I like to cook so I need Food Processor to chop,mix, very handy.

• JessicaMDyrmishi By  JessicaMDyrmishi
    09.23.14

I love my Cuisinart Food Processor. I got mine last year on Blackfriday from macys for a good price. I love the different slicers and how the plastic is good quality. The only complaint I have is that I have an issue with slicing larger produce. I have to cut them into smaller pieces. Overall great product, sharp blades, space saver, and gorgeous for the counter tops!

• babagrlshell By  babagrlshell
    09.06.14

I love my mini food processor. This bad boy gets tons of usage at my house. It's on the counter ALL the time. If I'm not using it for baby food, making homemade puree/sauces, or I'll use it to chop up garlic and onions so I don't have stinky hands!!! :)

• Joliefawn By  Joliefawn
    08.20.13

so handy

• kristennh By  kristennh

I love this food processor. It's the perfect size and gets the job done well

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.18.13

In love with this! makes is so easy to cut costs and make things fresh and home made. Usually they are a little more expensive, but let me tell you they are worth it. Favorite thing to make: almond butter.

• swankysuey By  swankysuey
    12.13.11

This was difficult to figure out at first (you have to make sure all parts are in properly before it will turn on), but I've really enjoyed mine! My friend also got one for her wedding and she could never make it work. She was about to throw it out before I told her to look at the manual and make sure everything is in properly - she's using hers a lot now too.

• fajaer By  fajaer
    09.10.11

I have 2 Cuisinart processors, the big one for making pie dough, shredding, and slicing. And the mini processor for chopping garlic, mushroom stems, making hummus etc... I am always using either one or the other daily in my kitchen. Will not live without them!!!!

• charliecat31 By  charliecat31
    09.10.11

I love my Kitchenaid Food Processor! I have the one w/ the large bowl, a smaller insert bowl and the mini bowl all in ine unit. What a great thing! I can chop some herbs & garlic in the little insert bowl, grate cheese in the small of the two large bowls & purée canned tomatoes in the largest bowl w/o having to stop & wash & dry the bowl. It really make it a pleasure to use. And the super large feed tube is convenient for all sizes of ingredients. It was one of the best birthday presents ever from my sweet husband!!

• geochic77 By  geochic77
    09.10.11

This is the best food processor of all time. I have the commercial style and absolutely love it. It has enough power to make a quick and easy cookie dough. I can make a quick and easy pesto, chop vegetables or make sauces in my machine. It quickly became a kitchen fixture I absolutely cannot and will not live without.