Cuisinart Food Processor Review | SheSpeaks

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne
    04.27.21

The best food processor!

I absolutely love my cuisinart food processor. It is something I use in the kitchen almost daily. It makes chopping anything a breeze. I even make my own coconut butter in it! This is an invaluable kitchen appliance for me. Highly recommend!

• Srod117 By  Srod117

Little monster

This little food processor does the job when you don?t want to drag out the big guns. Easy clean up, chops like a beast I have mine forever!

• shaktimom By  shaktimom
    04.26.21

Handy helper in the kitchen

Replaced my old Cuisinart food processor with a larger capacity one and I couldn't be happier. There are days where you don't feel like chopping everything by hand and using this makes it quite a bit easier. Love that the bowl and blade are dishwasher safe. One of those kitchen items you don't realize that you until you use it.

• wenrom31 By  wenrom31

powerful

Very powerful. There's nothing it can't handle. It's also super easy to clean.

• ShaneSellsSeashells By  ShaneSellsSeashells
    04.21.21

Chop, pulse and grind!

Do you love to entertain? Do you like to grill? Slap this bad boy on your shopping list and you will be the QUEEN GRILL MISTRESS! Use this Cuisinart Food Processor to create glazes and sauces to delight a crowd. Combine a handful of herbs, garlic and egg whites to make a frothy yet creamy sauce. You can toss in jelly preserves, garlic and onion for a bbq glaze. Throw in hummus, lemon and seasoning for a dip. The creations are endless and with the dual chop/pulse options you will see how easy it is!

• melissacnc By  melissacnc
    04.07.21

Absolutely perfect purchase

I purchased this food processor because I started only making home cooked meals and wanted an easy way to chop for my new recipes. This is absolutely perfect. I chops to perfection, is extremely easy to take apart to clean, and so easy to operate.

• dnatalinka By  dnatalinka
    04.13.15

I like to cook so I need Food Processor to chop,mix, very handy.

• JessicaMDyrmishi By  JessicaMDyrmishi
    09.23.14

I love my Cuisinart Food Processor. I got mine last year on Blackfriday from macys for a good price. I love the different slicers and how the plastic is good quality. The only complaint I have is that I have an issue with slicing larger produce. I have to cut them into smaller pieces. Overall great product, sharp blades, space saver, and gorgeous for the counter tops!

• babagrlshell By  babagrlshell
    09.06.14

I love my mini food processor. This bad boy gets tons of usage at my house. It's on the counter ALL the time. If I'm not using it for baby food, making homemade puree/sauces, or I'll use it to chop up garlic and onions so I don't have stinky hands!!! :)

• Joliefawn By  Joliefawn
    08.20.13

so handy

• kristennh By  kristennh
    07.18.13

I love this food processor. It's the perfect size and gets the job done well

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.18.13

In love with this! makes is so easy to cut costs and make things fresh and home made. Usually they are a little more expensive, but let me tell you they are worth it. Favorite thing to make: almond butter.

• swankysuey By  swankysuey
    12.13.11

This was difficult to figure out at first (you have to make sure all parts are in properly before it will turn on), but I've really enjoyed mine! My friend also got one for her wedding and she could never make it work. She was about to throw it out before I told her to look at the manual and make sure everything is in properly - she's using hers a lot now too.

• fajaer By  fajaer
    09.10.11

I have 2 Cuisinart processors, the big one for making pie dough, shredding, and slicing. And the mini processor for chopping garlic, mushroom stems, making hummus etc... I am always using either one or the other daily in my kitchen. Will not live without them!!!!

• charliecat31 By  charliecat31
    09.10.11

I love my Kitchenaid Food Processor! I have the one w/ the large bowl, a smaller insert bowl and the mini bowl all in ine unit. What a great thing! I can chop some herbs & garlic in the little insert bowl, grate cheese in the small of the two large bowls & purée canned tomatoes in the largest bowl w/o having to stop & wash & dry the bowl. It really make it a pleasure to use. And the super large feed tube is convenient for all sizes of ingredients. It was one of the best birthday presents ever from my sweet husband!!