Cuisinart DCC 1200 12 Cup Brew Central Coffeemaker | SheSpeaks

• nwgardengirl nwgardengirl
    09.09.11

I have had the Cuisinart Coffee maker and the separate grinder for nearly 6 years. Excellent product!!! Each cup tastes like it was brewed at the local Barista. We entertain often and get many compliments on the coffee we serve using the Cuisinart Coffee Maker. We regularly use the programmable feature and our coffee is always ready on time in the morning. Easy to clean and easy to replace the water filter. Only downfall is you have to order water filters online, but that is not a big deal... Look forward to trying out more Cuisinart products in the future!!

• babagrlshell By  babagrlshell
    09.06.14

We use this coffeemaker for our large groups of visitors. We had to replace the caraffe because it broke, so we replaced with a stainless one. Love it.

• ajelley By  ajelley
    03.15.12

We use this coffee maker at the office I work at. We use it almost religiously and it provides quality coffee every time! We love it and would recommend it to anyone.

• FreeNClear By  FreeNClear
    03.13.12

The Cuisinart Brew Central Coffee Maker has multiple programmable features so you can brew your own perfect cup of coffee. You can set the Brew Central Coffee Maker for 1-4 cups, control the temperature of the carafe, program and auto-start time, and set how long you want it to stay warm. Despite all the programmable options, it is easy to use. The ?Brew Pause? feature is my favorite feature of the Cuisinart coffee maker. when you remove the carafe before brewing is finished, it will pause brewing so it doesn?t spill hot coffee all over the counter. Brew Pause is handy when you don?t want to wait for it to finish brewing. I also love the self-clean cycle. A red light on the front of the coffee maker flashes when it?s time to de-calcify the tank. You press and hold the self-clean button, pour diluted vinegar into the back of the coffee maker and turn the coffee maker on, followed by a pot of cold water. I live in an area with extremely hard water and sometimes have to run the auto-clean cycle on the coffee maker multiple times, but it does a good job. The Brew Central also comes with a charcoal water filter that resides in the tank to help remove extra calcium and other impurities from the water. The Cuisinart Brew Central coffee maker safety features include an ergonomic handle, a no-drip spout, a knuckle guard to keep you from burning your hand while you pour and BPA-Free plastic on any surface that comes into contact with the coffee. The no-drip spout has never dripped while I was pouring coffee, but it does sometimes drip when I am trying to pour water into the back of the tank. The carafe is easy to replace as well. We have broken ours and easily found a replacement for it. Additionally, it is fairly inexpensive for coffee maker of it?s caliber. You can buy the Cuisinart Brew Central Coffee Maker on Amazon for around $55 (at the time of this posting) and even get it with free shipping.

• DMARMAR By  DMARMAR
    09.12.11

I have had this coffee pot and separate grinder for years now. I LOVE it! It looks great sitting on the counter and makes great coffee. It's dependable and easy to operate.

• nwgardengirl By  nwgardengirl

• ThereseS By  ThereseS
    09.09.11

This is the absolute best coffee maker ever! It brews a piping hot cup each and everytime. I tried several other brands and none could stand up to this one. My last one got hit by a power surge and I could not wait to get another.

• jb1ab2 By  jb1ab2
    09.09.11

Can't function without my coffee. Bought for this coffee maker and I've used it almost everyday since. I usually do a white vinegar self clean once a month and have replaced the water filters and coffee basket.

• sevenstorms By  sevenstorms
    09.09.11

I use it every day. Works perfectly even after years of daily use. Love the timer option and the settings for the warming plate! The only thing keeping it from a 5 was the price. :)

• Msmizmo By  Msmizmo
    02.14.11

This coffee maker makes a great cup of coffee and I like the features on the machine. I think I would like it even more if I had gotten it in black. The white pot shows all the coffee stains from dripping,etc...so I am constantly wiping it down. The other thing that I'm not too crazy about is the design of the water chamber. It is awkward and if I'm not focusing on pouring the water in machine, I sometimes get it all over the place. I think they could have made it a little easier to fill. So, for what I paid for this machine, I think it is a good buy despite a couple of minor things.

• Shannontish By  Shannontish
    12.28.10

I bought mine about 6 months ago at bed, Bath and Beyond. I LOVE IT! I also was able to $30 back via mail in rebate which was great! I had orginally purchased a MR Coffee when we discovered upon arrival to our new home that the coffe pot (also a Cuisianart) was DOA from the move. (We think someone dropped it) I hated the Mr. Coffee and returned it. I went to BBB and then bought this one. I love the features and the brand itself!