Cuisinart Bread Maker | SheSpeaks

• noodlesoups By  noodlesoups
    06.20.14

I really like my Cuisinart bread maker. I got this as a wedding gift and it truly is the gift that keeps on giving. There is nothing more enjoyable than fresh warm bread. The instruction manual that comes with it is very detailed and will give you all the info you need to know right off the bat. My favorite recipe is beer bread, comes out great every time. There is definantly a learning curve when you start using a bread maker and yes you will screw up a loaf or two from time to time, but once you get it down it is worth every penny. My one piece of advice is do not mistake All Purpose Flour for Bread Flour, they are not interchangeable!

• puzzle35 By  puzzle35
    09.10.11

Makes excellent doughs and breads with ease. I especially love to make pizza dough. In an hour and forty minutes, I can have two pounds of pizza dough.