Cuisinart 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System | SheSpeaks

• lelu088 By  lelu088
    09.27.17

Can't live without it now!

I absolutely love this coffee maker! I bought it when I moved into my new condo. My coffee maker died & I couldn't find my tea pot anywhere. I figured even if I didn't love the water heating section it would be there in case of teapot emergencies. It turned out to be the greatest, easiest, & most used feature of the whole machine for me. It's made boiling water a breeze & convenient. I use it for cocoa, tea, oatmeal, you name it! And it never effects the coffee pot section in any way. The 2 sections work seamlessly without any issues or hiccups. I've had the machine for over 2 years now & still love it without any complaints at all! I HIGHLY recommend this coffeemaker to anyone, including serious coffee addicts like myself!

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.06.14

This works really well. I like that there is two separate dispensers for the coffee and water. Very easy to use and clean.

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    09.09.11

We purchased the coffee maker, which also has a separate spout for dispensing hot water. It has a double filtration system, which makes the coffee taste much better than other coffee pots we've tried in the past. My husband has used the hot water dispenser many times for Ramen noodles and tea. This is a fantastic product for those who enjoy hot beverages.