Crocs Classic | SheSpeaks

• melanieCali By  melanieCali
    01.16.16

Crocs are the best for home, altoough they are not so fashionable they are really comfortable and great for errands and home.

• Coreynme1998 By  Coreynme1998
    01.15.16

I love my crocs for around the home. I can go outside to take trash out withoUT my feet getting wet or dirty. I wish they were a little more fashionable, I'd wear them for work if they were!

• jrey27 By  jrey27
    08.13.14

We shouldn't be embarrassing our kids or ourselves by wearing these.

• klynnplz By  klynnplz
    04.28.14

I have several pairs of crocs and they are so comfortable. I mostly wear them around the house and quick errands because they aren't exactly stylish. I love that they are so easy to clean so I don't have to worry about stepping in mud when making my way along the side of the house and that they can be worn with or without the strap around the heel.

• grammamonsey By  grammamonsey
    01.20.13

I like them a lot. I have had many pairs for myself. I like them for the little ones too. They are easy to put on, easy to keep clean. Very comfortable. Very low maintenance.

• sue43945 By  sue43945
    01.20.13

I'm on my feet all day, these feel so go after a long day of work.

• nancyshirah By  nancyshirah
    05.30.12

Love them AT HOME. They are like my slippers. And I can wear them outside if I need to run & check the mail or gardening. This is the first thing i put on my tired feet when i get off work, but will not wear them in public. They don't do much for fashion, but like someone else said, comfort rules!

• Shahn5 By  Shahn5
    05.30.12

Ok I think these shoes are very ugly , but they are so comfortable. I had to do alot of walking on concrete and my feet were pounding at the end of the day. I bought these crocs and put a end to soar pounding feet, they just didn't hurt anymore. I do recommend wearing your other shoes also because trying to go back to your dress shoes or even tennis shoes felt very uncomfortable because my feet had gotten so used to complete comfort. I only wear the crocs around the house now.

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    03.01.12

I love my crocs! I work in a hospital and these are so comfortable. I have an older pair I wear outside all summer long. Feet wet? Not a problem!

• savyshopper By  savyshopper
    02.29.12

Unfortunately with my feet problems I need more cush..I love my croc's but cannot were them for long term..great for the yard.