Crock pot Pumpkin Bread
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
2 Hrs 30 Mins
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
2 Hrs 45 Mins
Makes: 1 loaf
This is an amazingly simple pumpkin bread recipe that will leave you wanting MORE! A dollop of whipped cream and you will never go back to pumpkin pie again. So UNBELIEVABLY moist, easy, and delicious. My go to recipe in the Fall.
brown sugar (packed)
15 oz can pumpkin
1 1/12 cup
1) Blend the oil and both sugars into large bowl
2) Then, stir the beaten eggs and canned pumpkin. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Pour the batter into greased or oiled bread pan
4) Now add 2 cups of water to your crock pot and place pan into crock pot
5) Cover the top of the crock pot with 8-10 paper towels. This is to trap the condensation and keep the bread from becoming mushy.
6) Place the crock pot lid on top of the crock pot (make sure the paper towels are trapped around the lid so they do not slip.) Bake on high 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Other recipes in desserts
I never liked the actual Salted Nut Roll candy bar, but when my sister-in-law gave me the recipe for these Salted Nut Roll bars, I fell in love. They are…
This is a recipe that's been in my family since the Depression era. It was inexpensive to make and pretty easy. You only need three ingredients. And q…
These peanut butter snack bites are so easy and so delicious. I also love them as a healthy dessert option. Perfect grab and go snack for breakfast, snac…