Crock pot Pumpkin Bread
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
2 Hrs 30 Mins
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
2 Hrs 45 Mins
Makes: 1 loaf
This is an amazingly simple pumpkin bread recipe that will leave you wanting MORE! A dollop of whipped cream and you will never go back to pumpkin pie again. So UNBELIEVABLY moist, easy, and delicious. My go to recipe in the Fall.
brown sugar (packed)
15 oz can pumpkin
1 1/12 cup
1) Blend the oil and both sugars into large bowl
2) Then, stir the beaten eggs and canned pumpkin. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Pour the batter into greased or oiled bread pan
4) Now add 2 cups of water to your crock pot and place pan into crock pot
5) Cover the top of the crock pot with 8-10 paper towels. This is to trap the condensation and keep the bread from becoming mushy.
6) Place the crock pot lid on top of the crock pot (make sure the paper towels are trapped around the lid so they do not slip.) Bake on high 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Delicious! Never thought to make pumpkin bread in the crockpot, but I love how easy this is.
other recipes in desserts
Oatmeal bars with a blueberry filling
Kulfi is a popular frozen dairy dessert from the Indian subcontinent. It is often described as "traditional Indian Subcontinent ice cream" and this easy …
This was actually my first time making them and they were a big hit with me and a couple of my friends! They are really simple to make!