Crock-Pot 4-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Black Review | SheSpeaks

• UGAMomof2 By  UGAMomof2
    05.14.21

Roast with carrots and potatoes 😋

I love to cook roast with carrots and potatoes overnight for my family.

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    05.14.21

Love using my slow cooker

This makes meal time so much easier. Love the throw everything in the pot and let it slow cook. The meats always come out so tender.

• glad2bamom By  glad2bamom
    04.29.21

Great product

I loved my first one so much that I bought a second one. It is my most used and most useful small appliance. It gets hot enough that I don't worry about undercooking dried beans. I use it at minimum twice a week. It is also small enough that it doesn't take up a ton of dishwasher and cabinet space. It's a great size for transporting to potlucks then plugging in when you get there.

• NikNik23 By  NikNik23
    04.29.21

This is an awesome crockpot! Heats really well and never fails to create the perfect slow cooked meal. I love preparing my lasagna soup in it. It is super easy to use and clean.

• traceyk By  traceyk

Great slow cooker!

I use my slow cooker as much as possible! It keeps an even temperature and my meals always come delicious! Super easy to clean also!

• dlgilbert By  dlgilbert

Great product

I love this crockpot, it is big enough to make a giant meal in it and it also is easy to use. As a bonus I got a small mini crock with this when I purchased it. I would recommend this to anyone looking to purchase a crockpot.

• ElizabethMenard By  ElizabethMenard
    04.27.21

Love my slow cooker! I work so it comes in handy for homemade delicious meals just waiting for us when we get home!!

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne

Awesome slow cooker!

I love this slow cooker. It is a perfect size and everything comes out perfectly. Easy to use settings.

• DebEmilioSteve By  DebEmilioSteve
    04.26.21

Reliable and long-lasting crock pot

Great crockpot! We like to have homemade applesauce or cranberry sauce in cooler weather. My husband loves to make chili and 3 bean stew. So many uses and it's nice when you're gone all day and come home to a warm meal.

• valleymimi By  valleymimi

Travels well too!

I've been using slow cooker/crock pot for many years. This one is for larger meals. I use it for family dining.

• DOBIE66 By  DOBIE66

Works great

I love it. can make many diiferent foods in it. easy to use settings and cooks food perfectly.

• california313 By  california313
    04.26.21

Easy to use and easy to clean

It's big enough to cook for 4 people when I put all the vegetables. It's easy to use and easy to clean. A great product.

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    04.26.21

Very good crockpot. I have had mine several years now and it still cooks like it did when I got it. Wish it had a top that stayed together better for traveling.

• kaleygramza1996 By  kaleygramza1996

4-Quart Manual Slow Cooker,

I've had my 4-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, for years I like to use it in the winter I make a lot of soups in it and my favorite meal to make in it is a roast it comes out perfect every time

• Jenerallyhappy By  Jenerallyhappy

It died

Mine just died, after 20 years. I loved this crockpot. I was able to keep my family feed with hot cooked meals. It was a good size to take to friends' potlucks. I'll miss this perfectly sized appliance, but I just got a new one, so here's to another 20 years.