Welcome! We’re excited to introduce you to Crest Sensi-Stop Strips, a new breakthrough technology for tooth sensitivity that is now at Walmart!
How To Participate in this Program:
- Try it: Apply a Crest Sensi-Stop Strip to your tooth for a quick 10 minutes for immediate relief and up to one month of protection.
- Blog to Spread the Word: Write a first impression post after you have experienced the product. Let your readers know that the new Crest Sensi-Stop Strips are available at Walmart starting now! Be sure to link to CrestSensi.com/Walmart in your post. This post should appear between Monday, September 15 and Thursday, September 18.
Ideas to inspire your blog post:
- How long have you been suffering from tooth sensitivity?
- What does tooth sensitivity feel like?
- How have you had to change your life/behaviors because of tooth sensitivity?
- What foods or activities do you avoid because of tooth sensitivity?
- Find new Crest Sensi-Stop Strips at an everyday low price at Walmart.
- How do Sensi-Stop Strips compare to other sensitivity products that you’ve tried in the past?
- Do you feel a difference after having used the product?
- Was it easy to use?
- Write A Follow Up Blog Post: Share with your readers how the product worked for you after experiencing the results for 4 weeks. Be sure to link to CrestSensi.com/Walmart in your post. This post should appear the week of Monday, October 13th. Ideas to inspire your blog post:
- How do you feel four weeks after first using Crest Sensi-Stop Strips?
- How well is it working?
- What are you able to drink/eat now that you couldn’t before?
- Would you recommend Crest Sensi-Stop Strips to other sensitivity sufferers?
- Let your readers know that they can find the new Crest Sensi-Stop Strips at an everyday low price at Walmart or at CrestSensi.com/Walmart
- Test out the results by trying a food or drink that previously triggered your sensitivity and then tell us what you think!
- Be sure to share both blog posts on Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #SensiStopStrips and loop in @SheSpeaksUp, @Walmart and @Crest. Your posts should also include a disclosure statement. Example: “This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Crest.”
- Please paste the tracking code below within each blog post. In your post editor, change from Word interface to HTML or Source interface, then copy and paste the tracking code at the end of the Editor, below your post contents and save the blog post.
Program Hashtag: #SensiStopStrips
Crest on Twitter: @Crest
Crest on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crest
Product Information: http://www.crest.com/crest-products/crest-sensistop.aspx#
Purchase Links for Walmart: CrestSensi.com/Walmart
Pictures for your Blog Post:
For Bloggers Hosting Giveaways:
- Please use the hashtag #SensiStopStrips when promoting your giveaway.
- Your giveaway should be open to U.S. residents only. We are unable to ship to winners outside the U.S.
- You must provide your giveaway winner’s information by filling out this form by 10/1.
Why Use Crest Sensi-Stop Strips:
Do you struggle with tooth sensitivity problems? Have your teeth ever ached after eating something too hot or too cold? Crest Sensi-Stop Strips use a new breakthrough technology to provide shoppers with tooth sensitivity relief in the form of a strip, not a paste. The strips are easy to place, and there’s no measuring or guesswork required. Using one Crest Sensi-Stop Strip for just ten minutes can lead to up to one whole month of protection.
How to Use Crest Sensi-Stop Strips:
Up to one month of protection in 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Find It: Identify exactly where you feel the “zing”
- Step 2: Stick It: Place 50% of the strip over the gum and 50% over the tooth
- Step 3: Relieve It: In 10 minutes remove the strip. Relief lasts up to 1 month
Experience new Crest Sensi-Stop Strip in the oral care aisle at your local Walmart or at CrestSensi.com/Walmart.
Submit Your Blog Posts
When you’re ready, share your blog links with us by clicking the "submit your blog" button below and adding your blog post URLs.