Crest Pro-Health Rinse Mouthwash Review | SheSpeaks

• samanthalynn775 By  samanthalynn775
    10.07.19

Fresh

I really enjoy using this mouthwash. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean for hours! I highly recommend.

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

A+ for flavor. This mouthwash also didn't burn my mouth, which was great. The directions for use were easy enough. I used it morning and night and my mouth and teeth felt clean after each use. There was one weird thing I noticed. When I would spit out the mouthwash there was a lot of blue chunks of "stuff"...I'm pretty sure it was dead tissue from the inside of my mouth which will slough off if I use certain toothpastes because I'm sensitive to something, I just don't know the culprit yet. It was just odd to see it neon blue. Other than that I really did enjoy this mouthwash.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Recommend

My dentist recommended this when I had deep pockets in my gums. He recommend that I use this after each brushing. My teeth did feel a lot cleaner and my breath stayed fresh. My gums eventually got better in which I may attribute it to this and other dental hygiene.

• CarolynChurch By  CarolynChurch
    12.28.16

it does okay..

This mouthwash doesn't burn my mouth at all and has a pleasant taste (as far as mouthwashes go), but I have to agree with other reviewers when they say that the "freshness" doesn't last that long. After just a few minutes, I can't even really tell that I'd used mouthwash. It's not a horrible product, but not the best mouthwash that I've tried either. At least it's mild I suppose.

• Mariahhoney By  Mariahhoney
    09.26.15

Love it I use it everyday no burning plus whiting

• Erinssaving By  Erinssaving
    07.22.14

I bought this because there was a great deal at Costco. After using it for a few days, my taste buds have suffered. I can't taste much at all and it has left a bad feeling in my mouth that lasts all day. I'm going to stop using this immediately and hopefully I can return this to Costco. I'll report back once my taste buds recover, hopefully it will only take a day or so!

• rosemaryoday By  rosemaryoday
    04.24.14

It does the job - but why must everything have artificial colors?

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This is nice because it is alcohol-free, but I just don't feel that it does as good a job as some other brands. Whenever I used it the feeling of 'freshness' didn't seem to last very long and I had to use again to refreshen. Just buy the Listerine and your breath will stay fresh longer.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great mouthwash. Nice taste. I would recommend.

• marip1 By  marip1
    10.27.12

My dental hygenist recommend using this because I have peridontal disease. This stuff is horrrible. I stopped using it when I found out it can ruin your taste buds, turn your teeth brown and give you mouth sores.

• miriah By  miriah
    10.19.12

I bought this mouthwash to try something new, and it didn't disappoint. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh. I have always been a crest fan for mine and my families oral health. I will continue to purchase this product.

• ShanRed By  ShanRed
    10.19.12

Me and my family love this product, it doesn't burn like most mouth washes.

• Ludmillia By  Ludmillia
    10.19.12

The best thing about Crest Pro-Health Rinse Mouthwash is that I can rinse with it without the torture of alcohol or strong substances. The light, tasty rinse is easy to tolerate and it is highly effective at leaving teeth clean and smooth. Sometimes, I leave the abrasive toothpastes alone and use my sonic toothbrush with this mouthwash alone. The only other mouthwash I will use is Listerine, which can be very painful to wash around the mouth for the recommended 30 second period. As a result, I always keep Crest Pro-Health Rinse Mouthwash on hand for myself and for my guests.

• humtum By  humtum
    09.19.11

I love this mouthwash. the main reason to stick with it is alcohol free. after that i know even Listerine came up with the alcohol free mouthwash too. but after kind of 6 years to using pro health its feels mine own personal one. it gives me what i want from a mouthwash. nice and fresh feeling for long time i blindly trust on my mouth wash and simply love it. i use it twice a day and after that i feel my self confident and happy. nothing to worry about any bad breath.

• TheJessicaBaker01 By  TheJessicaBaker01
    09.06.11

I love this mouthwash! I've used listerine, scope, and this one. This one definitely works better. The refreshingness of this stuff last way longer than scope. It has no alcohol like listerine and scope, which is better for you mouth. It doesnt burn your mouth as bad as scope and listerine but you can definitely feel it working. I like the taste of it too. Doesn't leave a bad after taste. Although I wouldn't eat anything or drink any kind of flavored beverage after using this stuff (at least an hour+ since the refreshness does last a long time) because it does make it taste funny.