Crest Pro Health Rinse Mouthwash | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This is nice because it is alcohol-free, but I just don't feel that it does as good a job as some other brands. Whenever I used it the feeling of 'freshness' didn't seem to last very long and I had to use again to refreshen. Just buy the Listerine and your breath will stay fresh longer.

• Erinssaving Erinssaving
    07.22.14

I bought this because there was a great deal at Costco. After using it for a few days, my taste buds have suffered. I can't taste much at all and it has left a bad feeling in my mouth that lasts all day. I'm going to stop using this immediately and hopefully I can return this to Costco. I'll report back once my taste buds recover, hopefully it will only take a day or so!

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

A+ for flavor. This mouthwash also didn't burn my mouth, which was great. The directions for use were easy enough. I used it morning and night and my mouth and teeth felt clean after each use. There was one weird thing I noticed. When I would spit out the mouthwash there was a lot of blue chunks of "stuff"...I'm pretty sure it was dead tissue from the inside of my mouth which will slough off if I use certain toothpastes because I'm sensitive to something, I just don't know the culprit yet. It was just odd to see it neon blue. Other than that I really did enjoy this mouthwash.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Recommend

My dentist recommended this when I had deep pockets in my gums. He recommend that I use this after each brushing. My teeth did feel a lot cleaner and my breath stayed fresh. My gums eventually got better in which I may attribute it to this and other dental hygiene.

• CarolynChurch By  CarolynChurch
    12.28.16

it does okay..

This mouthwash doesn't burn my mouth at all and has a pleasant taste (as far as mouthwashes go), but I have to agree with other reviewers when they say that the "freshness" doesn't last that long. After just a few minutes, I can't even really tell that I'd used mouthwash. It's not a horrible product, but not the best mouthwash that I've tried either. At least it's mild I suppose.

• Mariahhoney By  Mariahhoney
    09.26.15

Love it I use it everyday no burning plus whiting

• Erinssaving By  Erinssaving
    07.22.14

• rosemaryoday By  rosemaryoday
    04.24.14

It does the job - but why must everything have artificial colors?

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great mouthwash. Nice taste. I would recommend.

• marip1 By  marip1
    10.27.12

My dental hygenist recommend using this because I have peridontal disease. This stuff is horrrible. I stopped using it when I found out it can ruin your taste buds, turn your teeth brown and give you mouth sores.

• miriah By  miriah
    10.19.12

I bought this mouthwash to try something new, and it didn't disappoint. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh. I have always been a crest fan for mine and my families oral health. I will continue to purchase this product.