Crest Glide Deep Clean Cool Mint Floss | SheSpeaks

• Rclmom By  Rclmom
    02.21.16

I use the small containers that my dentist gives my but I don't feel that my teeth get super clean with this product. I prefer a product that is not so slick.

• elva50 By  elva50
    01.06.16

The floss is very fine and thin so it slides through teeth easily but I'm not sure it does the complete job with only one swipe.

• i_speaks By  i_speaks
    07.16.14

My fave dental floss brand by far. Slides right in between your teeth and don't get caught. Love the fresh mint taste too it leaves.

• lil_bit2089 By  lil_bit2089
    09.23.13

Just tried this floss for the first time a couple days ago and it's now the only one I will use. It tastes great, and even feels great using it. Makes your mouth feel very clean and refreshed. So easy to use and doesn't hurt or shred like a lot of other dental floss.

• windiemama1 By  windiemama1
    04.29.13

works great and not a bad taste to it

• crista By  crista
    04.29.13

After just having a deep cleaning at the dentist last week, he had given me this floss and I was very skeptical. It has always been hard for me to floss because my teeth are so tight together. Well I didn't have a problem at all and am very pleased with this product that I will keep buying it! ( I also bought the Glide picks :) )

• SoCal88 By  SoCal88
    08.30.12

Love it. It rarely shreds into pieces, and tastes great (usually I don't like anything mint, but this is a nice cool mild tatse that I like).

• ian777 By  ian777
    05.12.12

I like Glide because it does not separate into individual shreds like other brands and slides easily between my teeth.

• JLMJOHNS By  JLMJOHNS
    05.08.12

Love this floss. It tastes good, it doesn't shred and I can thread it under a permanent retainer instead of having to buy the more expensive threaders or threader floss.

• mdkerestes By  mdkerestes
    04.03.12

This is the only brand floss my son and daughter will use. I will actually pay alittle more for this to be sure they are taking care of their teeth.