Crest Glide Deep Clean Cool Mint Floss Review | SheSpeaks

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne
    04.27.21

Comfortable flossing!

Glide is the best floss and the only one I buy! It's comfortable to use and really does glide through the teeth.

• tinamyers By  tinamyers
    03.20.21

I really enjoy the flavors Crest Glide Deep Clean Cool Mint Floss, comes in, and it really holds up to getting in between each tooth, and in the gums. Especially if you are eating popcorn. I find this brand can really clean deep in the gums, and get those kernels out of your gums, and between your teeth.

• SuziSkaann By  SuziSkaann
    03.15.21

Happy Gums

Floss is a dime a dozen, there is so many choices out there. I choose Crest Glide Deep Clean Cool Mint Floss over all the rest for 2 but reasons. It is extremely effective in getting to the whole gum area and it leaves a very minty clean feeling when I am done. Its a strong floss that doesn't snap or fray easily in between tight teeth and doesn't require to use as much because of it. Great product!

• englishprof By  englishprof
    03.12.21

I'm Addicted!!

I love Glide floss and cannot go back to the "regular" kind--LOL. My teeth are close together, so I feel like I actually floss when I use this product. I appreciate that there's not much tearing or shredding with this product, too.

• Rclmom By  Rclmom
    02.21.16

I use the small containers that my dentist gives my but I don't feel that my teeth get super clean with this product. I prefer a product that is not so slick.

• elva50 By  elva50
    01.06.16

The floss is very fine and thin so it slides through teeth easily but I'm not sure it does the complete job with only one swipe.

• i_speaks By  i_speaks
    07.16.14

My fave dental floss brand by far. Slides right in between your teeth and don't get caught. Love the fresh mint taste too it leaves.

• lil_bit2089 By  lil_bit2089
    09.23.13

Just tried this floss for the first time a couple days ago and it's now the only one I will use. It tastes great, and even feels great using it. Makes your mouth feel very clean and refreshed. So easy to use and doesn't hurt or shred like a lot of other dental floss.

• windiemama1 By  windiemama1
    04.29.13

works great and not a bad taste to it

• crista By  crista
    04.29.13

After just having a deep cleaning at the dentist last week, he had given me this floss and I was very skeptical. It has always been hard for me to floss because my teeth are so tight together. Well I didn't have a problem at all and am very pleased with this product that I will keep buying it! ( I also bought the Glide picks :) )

• SoCal88 By  SoCal88
    08.30.12

Love it. It rarely shreds into pieces, and tastes great (usually I don't like anything mint, but this is a nice cool mild tatse that I like).

• ian777 By  ian777
    05.12.12

I like Glide because it does not separate into individual shreds like other brands and slides easily between my teeth.

• JLMJOHNS By  JLMJOHNS
    05.08.12

Love this floss. It tastes good, it doesn't shred and I can thread it under a permanent retainer instead of having to buy the more expensive threaders or threader floss.

• mdkerestes By  mdkerestes
    04.03.12

This is the only brand floss my son and daughter will use. I will actually pay alittle more for this to be sure they are taking care of their teeth.

• Heavenly By  Heavenly
    10.12.11

It sounds silly, but it's my preferred floss of choice. no shredding happens in the tight teeth spots, & great taste.