Crest Glide Deep Clean Cool Mint Floss Review | SheSpeaks

• Rclmom By  Rclmom
    02.21.16

I use the small containers that my dentist gives my but I don't feel that my teeth get super clean with this product. I prefer a product that is not so slick.

• elva50 By  elva50
    01.06.16

The floss is very fine and thin so it slides through teeth easily but I'm not sure it does the complete job with only one swipe.

• i_speaks By  i_speaks
    07.16.14

My fave dental floss brand by far. Slides right in between your teeth and don't get caught. Love the fresh mint taste too it leaves.

• lil_bit2089 By  lil_bit2089
    09.23.13

Just tried this floss for the first time a couple days ago and it's now the only one I will use. It tastes great, and even feels great using it. Makes your mouth feel very clean and refreshed. So easy to use and doesn't hurt or shred like a lot of other dental floss.

• windiemama1 By  windiemama1
    04.29.13

works great and not a bad taste to it

• crista By  crista
    04.29.13

After just having a deep cleaning at the dentist last week, he had given me this floss and I was very skeptical. It has always been hard for me to floss because my teeth are so tight together. Well I didn't have a problem at all and am very pleased with this product that I will keep buying it! ( I also bought the Glide picks :) )

• SoCal88 By  SoCal88
    08.30.12

Love it. It rarely shreds into pieces, and tastes great (usually I don't like anything mint, but this is a nice cool mild tatse that I like).

• ian777 By  ian777
    05.12.12

I like Glide because it does not separate into individual shreds like other brands and slides easily between my teeth.

• JLMJOHNS By  JLMJOHNS
    05.08.12

Love this floss. It tastes good, it doesn't shred and I can thread it under a permanent retainer instead of having to buy the more expensive threaders or threader floss.

• mdkerestes By  mdkerestes
    04.03.12

This is the only brand floss my son and daughter will use. I will actually pay alittle more for this to be sure they are taking care of their teeth.

• Heavenly By  Heavenly
    10.12.11

It sounds silly, but it's my preferred floss of choice. no shredding happens in the tight teeth spots, & great taste.

• zoethegreat By  zoethegreat
    03.12.11

When I remember to floss, this is what I use. Has a good taste, and it's easy to get in between tight teeth.

• summerbreeze72 By  summerbreeze72
    08.14.10

I work in a dental clinic and not only do I use this item but we also give it to our patients.

• justmauid By  justmauid
    08.06.10

This is the only floss that works for me. My teeth are close and all the other floss I've tried won't wiggle between my teeth but this floss "glides" right through. I have had the same problem as jessicamac with the container breaking. Numerous times but the floss is great!

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    06.19.10

Tastes pretty good, occasionally the plastic package breaks apart when I'm taking floss out.