Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste Review | SheSpeaks

• 41rdaly By  41rdaly
    02.20.19

Will repurchase for years to come!

Crest has been the go -to toothpaste in our family since i was a child. It cleans witout being gritty or leaving that lingering aftertaste many others leave. It whitens fairly well for not being an overpowering bleaching agent. The one with scope is my favorite, as it has that minty fresh feeling without the harshness that many toothpastes have. I have also noticed the staying power with this particular toothpaste that combats bad breath all day long.

• pinktaps By  pinktaps
    12.25.16

clean breath with crest

I love crest toothpaste with mouthwash scope in it.leaves my mouth with mint freshness. This is my favorite toothpaste so I don't have to buy mouthwash. Last a long time.

• Cardinalita By  Cardinalita
    11.06.15

I love this toothpaste!! This products makes my mouth happy!

• sharmamegha1209 By  sharmamegha1209
    09.14.15

I like this tooth paste. Leaves your breath fresh and clean.

• Abagailfreestuff By  Abagailfreestuff
    09.06.15

Great toothpaste, keeps you feeling clean and fresh

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    01.27.15

We are currently using this toothpaste. We love how it freshens our mouth and breath while cleaning our teeth

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

have been using it for the past 5 years and works pretty good; has a strong mint flavor and smell; price is a lot high

• sweetmonkey8577 By  sweetmonkey8577
    10.26.14

Great taste and leaves you good smelling breath.Makes your teeth feel really clean.

• Olivejuice33 By  Olivejuice33
    10.25.14

Love the freshness of this tooth paste and how clean my teeth feel after brushing.

• Tabbycat3 By  Tabbycat3
    10.20.14

Overall Crest is a really great product! Not only does it really get the tarter off your teeth but leave a fresh taste in your mouth and prevents tarter build up throughout the day. I noticed I dont get the filmy feeling after drinking coffee all morning after using this product.

• Danniegreene1988 By  Danniegreene1988
    10.03.14

Extra fresh!!! I love that feeling.. not many tooth pastes have that quality... I love this!!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This is my 2nd favorite toothpaste (right after the one with the MaxStrips) and it definitely lasts a long time. I buy either this or the other one depending on which is on sale. It has a great flavor and lasts a long time - great for date night!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great toothpaste. Nice taste. I would recommend.

• jst2112 By  jst2112
    01.22.14

Great product! After I used, I feel very refreshing and clean.

• lil_bit2089 By  lil_bit2089
    09.23.13

Love this toothpaste. It has a great taste not too strong and always leaves my mouth feeling very clean and refreshed.