Crest Be Dynamic Lime Spearmint Zest Fluoride Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• debcharl By  debcharl
    08.30.15

Favorite toothpaste ever! At first I was hesitant about the flavor combination, but it's awesome! We've also tried the vanilla mint and chocolate mint, but lime won out. It's a little grittier than or regular toothpaste so we only use this once in a while. The price is reasonable also.

• mizzkandi By  mizzkandi
    10.15.14

This toothpaste is on the expensive side. I coupon and could get it for a really great deal so I decided to try it. The box is a real eye catcher. The toothpaste is great. I loved the taste. I was not sure that a lime toothpaste would be a hit in my house but my 13 and 10 year old love it also. You are left with your mouth feeling fresh and clean with a hint of lime. I felt like I brushed my teeth and popped in a fresh piece of lime gum. I was so happy with the product I went out and bought 3 more with coupons of course. I gave it four stars because I would only buy it with coupons because regular price is more than I would spend on toothpaste.