Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Flouride Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I do NOT like the texture of this toothpaste but it does seem to keep my coffee stains from coming back whenever I whiten my teeth with strips. I only grab a bottle of this to brush with after each time I've used whitening strips.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Crest

This is truly a great toothpaste. It really brightens your teeth and don't seem to bother your enamel. I personally think its slightly better than the other top competitive brands for whitening toothpaste at that price range and its defiently worth trying. A great product at a great price.

• Shakrya_J By  Shakrya_J
    12.29.17

Great toothpaste

Although this toothpaste only removed surface stains it is a very good toothpaste and in a way leaves your teeth looking and even feeling fresh and clean, unlike any other type of toothpaste.

• TheNayli22 By  TheNayli22
    12.27.17

One of my favorite toothpastes

Crest 3D White is one of my favorite toothpastes. My Dental hygienist recommended to me 3 years ago. This is the cleanest and the the whitest my teeth felt in years. I am a coffee drinker. It gives a clean feeling with a great taste.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

Love this toothpaste it does not have an over powering taste. It makes my teeth look whiter and makes it feeel fresh and clean

• Bergemann By  Bergemann
    07.07.16

3D whitening toothpaste what refreshing change of paste !!!

I have been using this toothpaste for about a month now - I love the taste and I am noticing a slight difference in the color of my teeth - they are starting to whiten - I love that, after hearing about the negative effects of some whitening methods - gradual whitening seems to be the way to go !!

• Precioustani By  Precioustani
    06.26.16

Awesome

I loved this item. Although the pricing is always on the expensive side no matter where i go. My teeth shine bright!!!!

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

The texture of this toothpaste isn't the best, but it does for sure work for tooth whitening.

• FancyFaceKaryn By  FancyFaceKaryn
    03.15.16

Great whitening toothpaste. I use this in conjunction with the white strips and I'm living my white smile.

• christy640 By  christy640
    03.03.16

This is by far my favorite toothpaste. I love the fresh, mintiness that it leaves and the polish that my teeth get with every brushing.

• roseflores101 By  roseflores101
    09.22.15

Best whitening toothpaste. Really works and you can see a difference the first time you use it