Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Flouride Toothpaste Review | SheSpeaks

• rburns14 By  rburns14
    12.18.20

Ultimate Toothpaste

I have used Crest 3D White for many years now and it?s the ONLY toothpaste I use now. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh.

• klassic By  klassic
    12.16.20

Brand Trust

I like this toothpaste. It cleans well. Does what it is supposed to do. The brand is one I trust too.

• tiramisu888 By  tiramisu888
    12.11.20

This toothpaste is pretty good for minty freshness, but I feel the tube could be bigger for it's price. I get some irritation around the chin and mouth area when I use it though.

• mistyfuji By  mistyfuji
    11.06.20

Long Time User

One of my favorite toothpaste on the market. It has just the right of flouride and helps get rid of coffee and tea stains on my teeth.

• designgirl97 By  designgirl97
    10.28.20

Favorite Toothpaste

This is hands down my favorite toothpaste. I have been using it for years and have noticed a significant whitening change in my teeth, especially since I am a frequent coffee and tea drinker. I like that the taste is fresh but not overwhelmingly minty.

• LanLuc By  LanLuc
    10.26.20

My go to!

I have used this toothpaste for years, it is great. I am a heavy coffee drinker but this toothpaste keeps my teeth white. The mint flavor is very fresh but not overpowering like in some.

• speechiemel By  speechiemel
    10.16.20

Recommend

This is the toothpaste I use daily, it is the best out there. I've been using it for years now.

• melswag1129 By  melswag1129
    09.11.19

Definitely works! My teeth are a lot whiter then they were!

• jwofb13 By  jwofb13
    09.10.19

Excellent Toothpaste!

A fine product. Your teeth really feel clean and your breath smells divine. This toothpaste even tastes great, something that can't be said for all of them. It does a superior job of cleaning and as toothpastes go, even appears to whiten. Gums, teeth and mouth feel sensational after a brush with this product. I really love it and highly recommend it!

• Jdemirali By  Jdemirali
    08.05.19

Solid Everyday toothpaste

I've never had any issues with the whitening aspect of this toothpaste causing sensitivity, and I have experienced sensitivity with other products (namely white strips). It's a very decent toothpaste. I wouldn't say my teeth are blinding white, but this toothpaste has given me teeth that are more white than my peers, without having to put in any additional effort.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Crest

This is truly a great toothpaste. It really brightens your teeth and don't seem to bother your enamel. I personally think its slightly better than the other top competitive brands for whitening toothpaste at that price range and its defiently worth trying. A great product at a great price.

• Shakrya_J By  Shakrya_J
    12.29.17

Great toothpaste

Although this toothpaste only removed surface stains it is a very good toothpaste and in a way leaves your teeth looking and even feeling fresh and clean, unlike any other type of toothpaste.

• TheNayli22 By  TheNayli22
    12.27.17

One of my favorite toothpastes

Crest 3D White is one of my favorite toothpastes. My Dental hygienist recommended to me 3 years ago. This is the cleanest and the the whitest my teeth felt in years. I am a coffee drinker. It gives a clean feeling with a great taste.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

Love this toothpaste it does not have an over powering taste. It makes my teeth look whiter and makes it feeel fresh and clean

• Bergemann By  Bergemann
    07.07.16

3D whitening toothpaste what refreshing change of paste !!!

I have been using this toothpaste for about a month now - I love the taste and I am noticing a slight difference in the color of my teeth - they are starting to whiten - I love that, after hearing about the negative effects of some whitening methods - gradual whitening seems to be the way to go !!