Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture Shine Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• KayyElleSee12 By  KayyElleSee12
    03.20.17

Great Shampoo. Did a good job of cleaning my hair without stripping the moisture out of it.

• queenovduval By  queenovduval
    07.31.16

Ok Shampoo

My hair is extremely curly. Initially I fell I love with the product. It was easy to detangle my curls and left my hair feeling very soft. After using the product for a while I felt like my hair was beginning to dry out. I have friends that use the product religiously with no problem. I think it depends on your hair type.

• archiepartyof3 By  archiepartyof3
    06.01.15

Definitely one of my new go to shampoos. As a natualista, its great to find products made for nourishing natural hair without all the harmful ingredients in the traditional shampoos and conditioners. the Argan oil does wonders for the dryness in the front of my 3c/4a hair.

• RNSingh324 By  RNSingh324
    02.18.15

I have loose 2c hair in the front and 3a hair in the back and I must say this was a pretty decent shampoo. My har didn't feel stripped after using it, but it actually felt moisturized. I actually didn't purchase this product, but was given it to try. It's definitely something I will purchase again!

• TiffanyNA07 By  TiffanyNA07
    12.09.14

First, I have very curly, kinky and dry hair so a moisturizing shampoos is always what I reach for. I Bought this product with high hopes and was horribly let down, it left my hair feeling extremely dry, and was not moisturizing at all. Would not recommend.

• AquaSurf00 By  AquaSurf00
    11.13.14

My hair is extremely dry and it is hard to find a shampoo that doesn't strip what little moisture I have. I tried this shampoo and my hair felt moisturized even while shampooing. In fact, I kept checking to make sure I wasn't using the conditioner instead! This is a fantastic shampoo and I recommend it to anyone!