The holiday of candy corn, pumpkins and black cats. The day of witches, goblins and “fun-sized” candy bars. Yes, Halloween has passed.
Maybe you have more candy in the house than you know what to do with. Maybe you want a festive way to decorate. Or maybe you want a cute snack table at your next party. If any of that fits you, then these ideas are for you.
- Candy corn candles from Savvy Eats
- Pumpkin jars filled with candy from Martha Stewart
- Candy corn wreath from Woman's Day
- Trick-or-Treat wreath from That's What We Said
- Halloween candy display from One Charming Party
- Halloween candy dishes from The Celebration Shoppe
- Halloween candy topiary from Crafts 'n Coffee
- Candy Corn Candy Bars from Little Bitty Bakes
- Spooky Eyes Pretzel Bark from Cookies and Cups
- Halloween Candy Bark from Annie's Eats
- Double Chocolate Snickers Chunk Cookies from Picky Palate
- Sweet & Salty Candy Bar Pie from Blue-Eyed Bakers
- Homemade Popcorn Balls from Kohler Created
- Kit-Kat Cake from Made in Melissa's Kitchen
- Butterfinger Oatmeal Cookies from Baking Bites
- Butterfinger Blondies from Six Sisters' Stuff
- Twix Bar Brownies from Recipe Girl
- Reese’s Cupcakes from My Baking Addiction
How are you using up your extra Halloween candy?