Cream of Wheat Cream of Wheat | SheSpeaks

• MissB22 MissB22
    11.09.11

I was an oatmeal eater and just recently discovered this. I love it. Sometimes oatmeal gets a little too soggy but this has a nice texture.

• BellaBella2 By  BellaBella2
    10.23.18

childhood memories

Seeing this makes me want to buy it again. Grew up eating this. So many ways to make it taste like whatever you want

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    06.15.17

This is better then others

Delicious and heavenly! Growing up, I didn't like eating the plain cream of wheat cereal, so I used to add a lot of sugar or raspberry syrup. Now I found a cereal I can enjoy without adding anything accept a half cup of skim milk! Thank you cream of wheat and cream! :)

• meganam By  meganam
    03.07.17

Cream of wheat is something that you either love or hate. I love it. The original flavor though does require a lot of sweetener of some kind of flavor to make it palatable though. I tend to reduce the sugar in my baked goods, so just adding a teaspoon of sugar and some cinnamon does well for me, but others may think it's too bland.

• karlalovesismael By  karlalovesismael
    07.28.15

I've tried other brands. This brand is the best. So creamy and delicious.

• jannabec By  jannabec
    05.13.15

Cream of Wheat has always been a favorite at my house and we only buy this brand. Its filling and a healthy alternative to cold cereal

• cosmic8o8 By  cosmic8o8
    03.12.15

This is great when you want a hot cereal that's a bit lighter than oatmeal. I prefer to eat mine with a tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk mixed in and I tend to add more water when it's cooking so that it comes out a bit soupy. Great, comforting breakfast food!

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.05.14

I've been eating this cereal since childhood. I like it with milk and a little sugar or artificial sweetener. It's easier on the stomach than oatmeal.

• EbonyAubrey By  EbonyAubrey
    02.13.14

Been eating Cream of Wheat for years. I love the little packets of it. I found them in my stores for a while but now am having a hard time finding them. I was elated when I found some smaller boxes in the dollar store since there is only my husband and I they are the perfect size. I think it tastes best on a cold rainy day which we have lots of in Oregon. It warms you right up from the inside out. I like the smoothness of it and I always add milk and brown sugar or some white sugar and fruit to mine.

• jazzylady1 By  jazzylady1
    10.16.13

I love cream of wheat with some butter, sugar and milk on winter mornings. Have been eating it all my life.

• meomy27 By  meomy27
    09.29.13

I Love cream of wheat but not plain...I always get the flavored kind. Or add brown sugar to it...My son who is 3 loves it too.