Cream Alcohol Infused Whipped Cream | SheSpeaks

• bndowney01 By  bndowney01
    04.29.13

Yum! real party starter:) i put it in a batch of brownie mix

• lkats16 By  lkats16
    02.06.13

These are awesome for shots! I like to mix cake infused vodka (like Smirnoff) and put the whip cream on top. Delicious!

• Margaret1982 By  Margaret1982
    02.03.13

Tastes great and you really get a buzz. But make sure you put it in the fridge after you're done!

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    11.10.11

LOL.......this stuff is really cool!! I have never had anything like it, it tastes great and you can put it on just about anything, from coffee,hot apple pie, desert drinks just about anything! Its great for the holidays or for getting togeather with friends on those cold nights! ENJOY!!

• shesgotthelook By  shesgotthelook
    10.09.11

Tried this last weekend, it was good but strong. Great to mix with an orange drink for a "creme-sicle" flavor! I would buy this again!!

• MotherNature By  MotherNature
    01.13.11

After a long day of shopping ending in a trip to the liquor store, we were greeted by a display, my sister in a voice like Stewie from Family Guy asked if I wanted to try the 30 proof alcohol infused whipped cream - of course I agreed. We went home to implement our plan for this - coffee drinks and hot chocolate. We tried the chocolate which was fabulous! The flavor was rich and delicious. It does not go into the fridge at all. You have to really shake the can well and even then sometimes it is a bit runny but then improves. It also seemed to run out faster than normal cream, but that could have very well been us too. I would buy this product again. There are other flavors givemecream.com is the website for more information. Enjoy!