Crazy Dog T shirts I Did It at Home | SheSpeaks

• mcgeegirl By  mcgeegirl
    02.12.10

All three of my girls, and I as well, enjoying being in T-shirts and jeans. And having something that gives you a laugh at the same time would be great !!!! I would like to hear more about these....

• Latsyrc728 By  Latsyrc728
    02.11.10

These are not your typical tees! Crazy Dog has a lot of hilarious shirts with everything from Chuck Norris to Seinfeld to Lucky Charms. They even have some "offensive" shirts. I was able to try a shirt that says "I did it at home" and has a guy on fire on the front of it. This shirt is great! I have had it for a few days and it still makes me giggle. When it arrived in the mail I was surprised at how soft it was! Crazy Dog does not make cheap T-shirts. This tee is %100 pre-shrunk cotton. So, not only is it super soft, but it won't shrink. It comes in sizes Small-3XL, so you can even buy one for larger sized people! I ordered mine a little big, because that is how I like my t-shirts and I thought it fit perfectly. I also did the "hand test". It is always important to me that you can't see your hand through a t-shirt. If people can see your hands, then they can see other things! This tee passed with flying colors.