Crayola Washable Kids Paint Review | SheSpeaks

• shanrenee By  shanrenee
    01.14.21

Safe for kids!

My grandchildren love this product! It keeps them occupied for hours, and it is so easy to clean up!

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.11.21

Great

True washable paint. Even comes out of clothes. Makes messy fun more enjoyable with easy clean up.

• Irenaavi By  Irenaavi
    11.16.20

Best paint

We love this washable kids paint. Been buying it since my oldest was 12 months, hes 4 now. And still loves to use it. I love how its easy washable when they get it on themselves skin and clothes.. They use this paint few times a week. We run out of it quickly.

• evita13 By  evita13
    08.25.20

My toddler loves painting with these paints and I love the fact that they wash off her clothing and everything else she gets them on. She enjoys her time alot painting with them.

• Chelesglam By  Chelesglam
    08.22.20

Fun colors

My toddler loves to use this stuff. Weather it's with a paint brush or his fingers, its a great way to get creative and express themselves with bold colors. Easy to wash out too

• emimorgan By  emimorgan
    06.29.20

It really washes out of clothes

Easy to use, and really washes out of clothes. Art time is a lot easier (and more frequent) with washable paint! Have bought this product multiple times. My daughter likes mixing the paint to make new colors. Great for art projects at home.