Crayola Triangular Crayons | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

My son loves to color and gets a lot of use out of these. They are perfect for teaching him to write his letters since the shape naturally allows him to hold the crayon in the correct way. They also stay where you put them (and don't roll away under couches) and they wash off VERY easily from just about everything. (Except paper of course.) They are also very high-quality, as everything from Crayola generally is, and I love knowing that they are non-toxic. Even if my 6 month old gets hold of one, I don't have to worry too much if it makes it's way into her mouth before I can snatch it away!

• auntieofone By  auntieofone
    06.07.17

Awesome color, easy vibrant colors easy to open and close box

• brittylou22 By  brittylou22
    06.04.17

Perfect for Little Hands

My (almost) 2 year old loves to color and these are perfect for him to grip. He tends to let the round crayons slip right through his hands.

• Bobbers789 By  Bobbers789
    04.04.17

Great for learning

I like these crayons a lot. They help my kids to learn how to hold the crayons and pencils.

• kmo890 By  kmo890
    03.01.17

Excellent Crayons

These are so great, my son loves them. He's three years old and these are perfect for the size of his hands while he's learning how to hold writing utensils.

• ManicMom By  ManicMom
    04.06.16

These crayons are great for my little guy who has Autism. His fine motor skills are really behind where they should be. He has a hard time holding onto traditional pencils, crayons and markers. Great product for all kiddos with and without special needs!

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

I LOVE the triangular crayons! They have the classic colors and quality of Crayola but don't roll off the working surface. They are great for small hands to grip as well.

• Poison_Ivy213 By  Poison_Ivy213
    01.21.16

My son has a much easier time holding the triangular crayons as opposed to the round ones. It is also so nice that they are not constantly rolling away!

• sunnibreanne By  sunnibreanne
    01.20.16

We use these in the Pre-K and K classrooms to help the kids learn to grip. They write smooth, have nice colors and are chunky enough to be held correctly but not too chunky so they don't hold it with a fist.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.16.15

Crayola is always fueling the mind and imagination. I bought these for a 3 year old and she loves them. They were awesome for her to hold in her small hand to start writing; however, as one reviewer said these do tend to break if she is coloring a bit harder. These are more for learning how to write or helping to make straight lines, but to color they need to be a bit sturdier.

• sahmplus By  sahmplus
    07.26.13

I am not a huge fan of the triangle crayons. My daughter likes them, and maybe we've just had some bad luck, but they break really easily and she's not hard on them. In truth, I wouldn't buy these again.