Crayola Model Magic Jewelry Boutique | SheSpeaks

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne
    01.13.15

My daughter got this for Christmas and absolutely loves it. She can play with it all day and night. She loves to be creative with stuff so this is just right for her.

• itqtpie By  itqtpie
    05.18.12

Yet another great product from Crayola! I loved this! It brought out such creativity in my daughter and myself and we had a wonderful time making things with it. We made bracelets for each other and I would definitly recomend this to anyone!

• sierramarie By  sierramarie
    04.11.12

My daughter LOVES this. She got it as a present for Christmas and has really enjoyed making all the jewerly pieces. She invited her cousin over and they played for hours with it.

• twiggle77 By  twiggle77
    03.21.12

My daughter can play with this for hours all by herself! She loves that she can make her own beads & give them to family / friends. It really seems therapeutic to play with even for me. haha.