Crayola Mess Free Color Wonder | SheSpeaks

• EL_549 EL_549
    10.16.13

Love crayola but not enough colors in these

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

This is such an inventive, creative idea. My little ones have always loved coloring and have wanted to do so since they were small, but typically kids like to color on every surface but paper, so this products colors only show up on the special paper, so its mess free. They sell several character options too if there something specific your child is into right now.

• IE-mommy By  IE-mommy
    10.23.17

Love mess free

My first child loved these and now my baby whos 18 months loves these. I love how theyre mess free!

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.07.17

Color Wonder

I love this Color wonder mess free set! It's quite a genius idea. Finally something I can actually trust my daughter to use without making a mess! Such a stress reliever for parents and actually works. Doesn't make a mess on anything. Only shows up on the color wonder paper. Awesome product for kids and frustrated parents who have had to one too many times try to scrub crayon or marker off the walls and paint off of the furniture!! Highly recommended!

• Habladora By  Habladora
    02.21.17

Fun without the mess

This product is great at keeping young children busy while parents are doing something else because it don't make a mess and only shows up on special paper so toddlers will not draw on the walls and themselves while mom and dad's backs are turned. I recommend this to anyone with small children.

• meganblair88 By  meganblair88
    04.17.15

Another great product from crayola! Great for kids especially ones that love to write on walls, furniture, their clothing, etc. No mess to clean up, not even on their hands since these markers only show up on the special paper.

• arianasullivan By  arianasullivan
    03.16.15

These are great for anything from road trips to rainy days. I love them because my daughter loves to draw and color... on every surface she can find. These keep me from having to clean marker off my walls and carpets while keeping the kids entertained. I only wish they offered more colors and sets of the markers outside of the "bundled" pack. My daughter uses all of the different colors we have on any one page, but we also now have a dozen markers of the same color.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

I buy tons of these all the time. My kids love them and I give them as presents for different holidays as well as for car trips and good behavior. It's so easy to use and there is no mess. My kids love coloring and I don't have to worry about coloring on my walls.

• WinWithCindy By  WinWithCindy
    11.12.14

I love this incredibly genius idea, of course kids just love to write on everything so this helps to not leave messes all over those walls! I recommend Parents purchase these for sure!

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

Great for road trips when you can't watch your kids behind you.

• sweetmonkey8577 By  sweetmonkey8577
    10.18.14

Love these!No mess to clean up.