Crayola Dry Erase Crayons Bright Review | SheSpeaks

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

my kids love toys including this would love to try some we will give great reviews i have 3 kids

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

I was super excited to see these when they first came out but there are a few downsides. First I love the added color options, and the fact that there is no strong odor like with the markers. I didnt think they wrote very smoothly or easily and the writing sometimes didnt come out clear.

• helloislandmama By  helloislandmama
    04.29.18

Fun

This board and crayons are fun to do for toddlers. Although, I don't think the crayons are "bright" as what it says on the packaging. I barely see it on the black board.

• Fuzzmucker By  Fuzzmucker
    04.27.16

These are fun to draw and color with but if you push to hard they are very hard to erase

• jamie79 By  jamie79
    07.06.15

this is so awesome for me beause i painted my sons walls mostly in dry eraser board over coat and the doors and half of one wall in chalkboard paint so these are perfect for my son to become the artist he will hopefully be one day right on his walls

• Apesmo83 By  Apesmo83
    06.15.15

Child loved the just the caps were a little hard for them to put back on right so they dried up

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    04.16.15

We have the crayons and the pencils, we love them , they are so much easier as in mess than the others, Each of my kids have their own board with their boxes of dry erase stuff. Great for traveling in the car.. Dont need to worry about coming out of things because they do

• bjen0480 By  bjen0480
    04.09.15

my kids got these and love them! they like the bright colors and how easily they write on the board. but they do break pretty easily. that is the only complaint I've heard so far.

• Vetchick831 By  Vetchick831
    11.22.14

They are great, use them over and over

• ashleyscarberry By  ashleyscarberry
    11.22.14

My daughter loves these! Shes always been into drawing and these deliver amazing color and easy clean up!

• ashleyscarberry By  ashleyscarberry

• sirbills By  sirbills
    11.19.14

My daughter loves to write on th dry erase board with these and the bright colors are a different touch.

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.05.14

These are really cool and my daughter loves them. I like that they are erasable. They work really well on the dry erase board. They erase very easily and don't get all over everything.

• HelloAnnaH By  HelloAnnaH
    03.21.14

These are pretty cool! I have a lot of those stick-up dry erase decals on my fridge/cabinets/office wall for quick reminders so my kids always ask to write something on my "boards" to help out. My MIL got these crayons for my daughters - they LOVE them. They're easy to tell apart from regular crayons so there won't be any mishaps. We bought a separate dry erase easel so they could draw on a bigger surface. it's easy to wipe off - even if they forget to wipe, I just use some glass cleaner and it comes right off.

• Tomalynne By  Tomalynne
    09.06.13

I bought these crayons for my girls to use as an alternative to the more traditional dry erase markers. They have lived up to all my expectations. They work well with dry erase boards and books and are a little less messy than markers. My one complaint is that they are a little soft, so they seem to break easily. I recommend this product, especially for younger children that are not quite ready for the responsibility of markers.