Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

tons of colors.

Crayola crayons are well known and have been around for many years. They are pricier than other brands, though they seem to hold up better and last longer, as kids can be rough on there toys/craft items etc. There crayons come in hundreds of colors, i personally love having tons of color options, so that I can get the shades I need for whatever I am coloring or crafting.

• mamabear11 By  mamabear11
    05.09.18

Best crayons

These are the best. I used them as a kid and now my daughter has her own!

• Brandyreyes1 By  Brandyreyes1

Crayola Crayons Forever

Crayola crayons are great for so many different reasons. 64 crayons and colors in the box, you can teach your child how to count and learn colors, also great for starting school with.

• SamNau By  SamNau

Best crayons

These are the best crayons with bright and bold colors. The built-in sharpener is add value to the product. These will always be my first choice.

• UrbanAuthor By  UrbanAuthor

Favorite Crayons!

Oh what can I say. Crayola crayons have been around for years. Well known trusted brand. Last long. I grew up using these crayons. Easy to use. Very convenient. Vibrant bright colors of all different shades. Nice color range to chose from. I would recommend these to anyone.

• Fangililla By  Fangililla

Ew

I've never been a fan of crayons, and this box was a constant in my childhood and made me grow a strong hatred for all crayons. Crumbles with age, made a mess, smelt weird, didn't taste as good as it looks, made my dogs poo rainbow. the list goes on but these crayons got me through my childhood, so I can't complain to much.

• LaJoy39JH By  LaJoy39JH
    03.28.18

I rather have the sharpener separate!

I do like the Crayola crayon choices of 64 different colorful options. However, the built in crayon sharpener do get clogged and do become difficult to use; with the box being attached holding the crayon to sharpen is not a fun process of the coloring experience.

• Lisameeks74 By  Lisameeks74
    03.21.18

These are the perfect Crayons. So many color choices. There is something everyone is sure to love. No need to carry around a sharpener or throw out broken crayons, this has a sharpener built right into the box.

• Pegasus72 By  Pegasus72
    03.20.18

Classic

These are the classic go to for coloring or creating crafts with my children, followed by their line of pencils, now if only we can get them to come up with their own line of gel pens we would be set.

• Astroash25 By  Astroash25
    03.19.18

Best crayons ever!

The best brand in crayons. Colors with a bright and bold appearance. The built in sharpener is a plus for dull crayons for those who color a lot!