Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Crayola Crayons

Crayola has always made the best crayons. No matter your age its always nice to sit down and color with Crayola.

• saltpep By  saltpep
    10.17.17

Forever Love Them!

Always loved them always will. I cannot resist the smell of crayons. Love the built in sharpener as always. I buy these for the adult coloring books they have now as well as their pencil crayons!

• angelburciago By  angelburciago
    10.12.17

Amazing

I never use anything other than crayola, every color not greasy or shiny doesnt smudge and the built in sharpener who could ask for more.

• butterfly0372 By  butterfly0372

Great Crayolas!

My kids love this. The built in sharpener and all the bright colors made them beam. They could not stop coloring and creating once we opened the box. Crayola keeps giving us the colors we all love!

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

Crayola has the best colors around. They come in different size boxes which makes it easier for little ones

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

Crayola has the best colors around. They come in different sizes.

• jepatterson2 By  jepatterson2

`

There is nothing better than a brand new box of crayons, and Crayola is the best! With 64 crayons, you have every color you need to show your creativity. The only down side is that the box can come open and dump too easily. 64 Crayon pick-up, anyone? And how many points got broken off in the tumble?

• EvelynRose By  EvelynRose

Great Crayons!

I love these crayons! Crayola crayons have Great coverage. Interesting taste (jk). I taught school for 30 years. Through trial and error...trying to save money, I learned that Crayola makes the best kid's crayon on the market! The box could use reinforcing. It always tears up within a few days of use.

• Casandra2013 By  Casandra2013

The Best Crayons

These crayons are amazing. Love the viarity of all the different colors. The sharpener is an added extra that my kids love we they need to sharpen the crayons!

• JulietRN By  JulietRN

Color with Love!

I absolutely love Crayola crayons..especially with the included sharpener! The company is wonderful in itself as well. My daughter had received some crayola crayons for her birthday,and the tips were broken. I decided to call them because she was bummed that her new crayons were already broken. Crayola sent us coupons to use on any Crayola products! When we were through talking, I thought it was a cute touch to say, "have a colorful day!"