Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• Indotspire By  Indotspire
    12.30.17

I am an artist myself and my step kids want to be as well I love these crayons they work so much better than off brands! the sharpener is also very helpful!

• Shakrya_J By  Shakrya_J
    12.29.17

Colorful

There are alot a lot of different types of colors within the box and my kids just love them. Especially when they are making little cute homemade cards for friends and family.

• tabbycat04 By  tabbycat04
    12.18.17

Love crayola crayons! The colors are vibrant and the quality of the crayons are great. Plus there are so many projects you can do with them like melted crayon art and even ornaments.

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Crayola tried by my toddler

These crayons are awesome. i had gifted it to many kids earlier but i never tried it for my toddler since she was too small. Now to improve her fine motor skills, I engage her into drawing or scribbling something. This crayola crayons are so sturdy that is doesn't break with slight pressure. Since the toddlers are not able to hold properly who are just learning to hold on to things. P.S : Always make sure the toddlers don't put them in their mouth. Don't leave your child unattended with crayola :)

• CLWoodard97 By  CLWoodard97
    12.01.17

The best

Nothing colors like a Crayola crayon simply the best

• Jdubbz1113 By  Jdubbz1113
    11.27.17

Favorite

This has been my favorite since I was a kid! So many beautiful colors all in little cartons and a sharpener on the back.

• ShainaCooper By  ShainaCooper
    10.25.17

Crayons For The Win.

These crayons are the best hands down! They have great pigmentation and they are perfect for drawing and being creative!

• Amandafaye44 By  Amandafaye44
    10.25.17

Crayola

The only crayons we use, very vibrant colors and durable.

• IE-mommy By  IE-mommy
    10.23.17

Art

Best crayons around. Lots of colors, always a better option than the rose art crayons, i grew up with them and my kids are too

• avantidc By  avantidc
    10.23.17

Must-have!

A family favorite (since I was a kid)! This is on our must have list for back to school shopping each year. Cant beat the variety of colors and the built in sharpener encourages kids to use the crayons just a little longer than they otherwise may :)