Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• RJNessing By  RJNessing
    11.09.19

Love these classic crayons! Bright and great colors

• Ajnky83 By  Ajnky83
    11.08.19

Crayola = The best!

Crayola crayons have always been my go to crayons. Crayola crayons are bright and come in any color imaginable. The built in sharpener completes the package.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    11.07.19

love these

I love Crayola crayons, they are the best. I love that there's 64 different colors and that it has a built in sharpener. When I was younger, this is the only box of crayons I wanted.

• Carrfeleshia By  Carrfeleshia
    11.05.19

Crayola's 64 pack

Love the large 64 pack and the sharpener built in amazing. Need to go big or nothing.

• Gigipoli By  Gigipoli
    10.27.19

Outside fun

My kids love this, it's a great way to get your children outside and play!

• RebeccaMiller1990 By  RebeccaMiller1990
    10.14.19

The 64 pack is great! The built in sharpener is so nice to have! The only thing that could make this better is if there were a more secure way to close the box for travel.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.12.19

I buy these for my nieces and nephews.. Great for kids of all ages! They love to use crayons for colorimg etc. Definitely recommend!

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.15.19

I love Crayola, they seem to be the most pigmented crayons. I use them for my son as well!

• sassyladyLS By  sassyladyLS
    09.07.19

#1 Crayons

I love doing my christmas collage wall during the holidays I draw pictures and i always use crayola crayons because there are many diverse colors and my pictures always come out brightly colored.

• MyGuin By  MyGuin
    08.28.19

Great product

Absolutely wonderful and the built in sharpener is great so you can keep them thin enough for fine details