Crayola Color Bath Dropz Review | SheSpeaks

• Mybrandnewlife By  Mybrandnewlife
    04.01.20

bath drops

my daughter has so much fun with this product and depending on color she will name something that is also that color.

• Sheserena By  Sheserena
    03.23.20

Doesn't stain tub unlike some bathbombs that claim not to. Hey, anything to get kiddo in the tub is good in my opinion.

• Chassidyrose69 By  Chassidyrose69
    03.21.20

Dyeing

It?s fun and colorful. It?s not easy for sensitive skin kiddos, it does stain hands and body parts. They are inexpensive but not really worth it.

• Courtlawton By  Courtlawton
    08.08.18

Good product, goes fast

My kids love it. It doesnt stain. But i wil say its super easy to fly through them if they are blending colors especially.

• karamcelroy By  karamcelroy
    07.22.18

These have become a bath time staple at our house. My son loves making different color combos each time he takes a bath. No issues with staining the tub.

• Mandmmcleod By  Mandmmcleod
    03.14.18

Color bath

My kids love color bath drops. It also teaches the kids their colors and how to make colors from the provided primary drops. The kids love to play with them as they fizz in the bottom of the tub.

• tiathile By  tiathile
    08.01.17

Bath bomb for toddlers ?

This is such a great idea for toddlers . My daughter is at the stage where all she wants to do is take a bath and pull out her favorite pony's and play. This really does make bath time FUN !! It also taught her colors and how to mix , i was a bit scared of unclogging the water and having the tub all stained ... but NOPE! Totally reccomend !

• Ciggi0021 By  Ciggi0021
    09.16.16

Fun in the tub

Kids love it, they combined the colors as well. No stains

• Lovelyashley_28 By  Lovelyashley_28
    07.07.16

Fun bath time

My kids love these and they are a great way to convince them that bath time can be fun. They have never stained my tub.

• T2them By  T2them
    06.23.16

Splashing tubby time

My kids love this they love that they can change there bath water but also throw by adding one different color they get a whole different color to add they love bath time

• BlueLagoonIceland By  BlueLagoonIceland

Ancient Roman Style Bath House Art

This is a very fun product for kids that helps them to develop their artsy, creative self, while in the bath house.

• jennyksmith84 By  jennyksmith84

So FUN

these are great for kids and they are so fun. I drop one in while the water is running and my son loves it! The blue is so pretty!

• jennyksmith84 By  jennyksmith84

So FUN

• Dviles By  Dviles
    09.06.15

My daughter has a blast changing her bath water different colors with these!! Will definitely buys these again and again!!

• brittaskd By  brittaskd
    09.02.15

These are so much fun, my daughter loves dropping these into her baths!