Craigslist Craigslist.org Review | SheSpeaks

• 12blue22 By  12blue22
    06.16.15

A good place to see the going price for items, but it's also a good place for criminals. You must be cautions. The police station here in Vegas, is now allowing craiglist buyers to use their police station parking lot to conduct business. I think that is great. The thing I hate the most about it is that you have to contact a person and wait for them to get back then you have to hope to be the 1st person or you spend time and they have already sold the item. If you are the one with the item even after it's gone you have to answer questions. And you have to put your info out there (even if you hide behind craigslist) I try to steer clear of it.

• murphydobie By  murphydobie
    01.26.15

I use to visit Craigslist more often until I got tired of trying to find the items closer to my location. I think it would be more useful if a person could search for products within a certain distance of a zip code. Now I just visit the local facebook pages.

• SarahSunshine By  SarahSunshine
    01.25.15

I use Craigslist on a daily basis! I'm always on the hunt for a good deal and craigslist makes that possible. I love the new search features and the favorites section!

• stylistdiva By  stylistdiva
    02.05.14

I use Craigslist for selling things, finding freebies and posting ads. Love Craigs!

• mlarana By  mlarana
    12.14.13

I have used Craigslist quite a bit over the years. I have found apartments, free furniture and cheap used items that were really nice. My only negative to this site is that you should be careful with who you interact with. As with all social media, you need to protect yourself and be careful with meeting up with people that you do not know for items. Other than that, I have been lucky to have positive outcomes from Craigslist. I would highly recommend this site if you are looking for used items, apartments, pets, etc.

• Treewee By  Treewee
    12.01.13

Great site

• jennette_lynn By  jennette_lynn
    11.21.13

Tends to have lots of scammers but it's fairly easy to weed them out, always make sure you don't give out your e-mail address and use their e-mail relay service instead.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Bummed out by Craigslist. I checked the no contact except for inquiries box but I keep getting spam mail:(

• cpalms By  cpalms
    10.26.13

I have had good and bad luck with Craigslist you have to be very careful for scammers. If it seems too good to be true it probably is! Just use common sense and you'll be fine.

• lizmat By  lizmat
    03.04.13

I have used Craiglist to buy items that I can't find anywhere else.

• crysrocke By  crysrocke
    03.04.13

I really love using Craigslist. I use it for finding tenants, selling and buying items. It has been a great resource for me and my husband. I have quite a few good experiences with Craigslist.

• leilamo By  leilamo
    11.15.12

I love CraigsList! As with any internet site, be careful and beware. It's a great resource for selling, buying, job hunting, etc. Just be careful and use common sense!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I go to craigslist for everything from job hunting, to entertainment, to searching for market research and focus groups. I like the Best of Craigslist section - it's hilarious. I recommend Craigslist all the time.

• cammih By  cammih
    04.05.12

I have not purchased anything from Craig's List but have sold severalthings and it is SO easy! Love it! Just remember to always meet the other person in a crowded, well lit, area. Do NOT have them come to your house or go to their house if you can help it..

• kindofamess By  kindofamess
    09.26.11

SUPER useful and a great resource, although I do have a hard time finding things occasionally. It's not the go-to place if you're picky on brand or type, but if you need something and you're flexible, this is the place! We even found our landlord on Craigslist and she is AMAZING, as is the apartment! I highly recommend it, your experience depends on the seller, but you can really find some gems.