Crabtree Evelyn Ultra Moisturising Hand Therapy | SheSpeaks

• suzieQTPIE By  suzieQTPIE
    10.21.17

Wish List - Crabtree & Evelyn

LOVE THIS ! I just started buying from this company last year... when i found it at TJ MAXX bath and body section. I am an artist and use my hands ALL day long and finding a great working smell and conditioning / moisturizing hand lotion is a favorite item for me. I smelled a few different ones and choose this one because of the fruity and fresh smell. I did notice they have some soaps and plan to add those to my holiday gift baskets to make them smell wonderful too ! !!

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.29.12

this stuff definetely works. I found it once in a pharmacy, I have NO idea where to buy it now that this pharmacy closed down. It works wonders and smells great. I also like that it is in some type of metal tube and not a plastic tube. if i found out where i can buy more of this hand creme, I will be buying more!

• begemot By  begemot
    05.03.12

This is maybe the best hand moisturizer that I have used. It can deal with all problems with dry skin no matter how serious they are (from dish washing without gloves to gardening). I addition, if you are a fan of floral, fruity or spicy fragrances this is your heaven on earth. They have iris, rose, lavender, wisteria, pomegranate/ argan/grape seed, avocado/olive/basil, citron/ honey/ coriander, la source and others. In addition they often have in store and online sales 20 to 30% off and presents.

• helenallredlpc By  helenallredlpc
    04.26.12

I love, love, love this line. There is a lavender that I prefer scent wise. I can make this last forever! It takes very little to reach a nice moisture level that doesn't end up greasy. It actually absorbs into your skin! I agree that it is worth every penny!!

• kabukik By  kabukik
    04.22.12

One of the best hand creams on the market. Worth every penny (it cost almost $20). I bought the rosewater scent hand cream, it has a really nice smell, and leaves your hands silky smooth, and if you wash your hand the don't end up feeling like parchment paper they still feels moisturized. And a little goes a long way...