Covergirl outlast stay brilliant Constant carribean | SheSpeaks

• susielynn By  susielynn
    04.25.20

I would love to try this its a beautiful color , love to try this asap if given the chance.

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

love cover girl however,this polish chips quickly dull color does not have longevity.

• Jessalove123 By  Jessalove123
    06.10.17

The brand is great the color is great and it doesn't take long to dry and the product isn't too thick or stringy like other nail polishes. I would totally buy more of this brand!!!!

• Aysia94 By  Aysia94
    09.24.15

I was so sad when I purchased this polish. I've been looking for the perfect teal and even though I've found it the polish chips horribly! The color is very true to color although it has no gloss what's so ever. When I shower the water builds a white ugly film across the polish. I also use the top coat that comes in this collection with the polish and that doesn't seem to help either. Polish only lasts a day or two. So sad 👎🏽