Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.28.14

I tried it and love it. It goes in my skin very easily and absorbs easily. no chalky.

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

This is not for people with dry skin. I have normal to dry skin and when I used this it just looked so cakey and chalky I had to get rid of it. I gave it to my sister and she could not get it to work for her either.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

ABSULOTELY LOVE IT! The full coverage of it is amazing. It lasts all day. Does not look cakey whatsoever. Blends great with other products for a glam look. Or it can be all on its own for a flawless natural daytime look.

• tileaandreea By  tileaandreea
    01.14.16

This would have to be my favorite foundation. It's a great foundation and it makes my skin look amazing.

• aim674 By  aim674
    01.13.16

Although I have tried it with multiple different primers, from low to high end, this product does not work. It looks cakey and clings to all my dry spots and pores. I do have very dry skin, so this is a frequent problem. Also, this product is marketed as a primer, it is not.

• ShailynnV By  ShailynnV
    01.05.16

This is product is definitely an everyday favorite for me. I have oily skin so it's hard finding a foundation that can last all day. I can wear this product for up to 9 hours before it starts to gradually fade.

• Cengell By  Cengell
    11.11.15

Very light coverage. Great for every day use but not too good on actually covering blemishes.

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.08.15

Good foundation. Great coverage and lasting power. A little goes a long way for me since I have pretty good skin ( I have combo. skin). It also controls oil pretty well.

• laurar By  laurar
    07.27.15

I haven't liked any of the covergirl foundations I have tried, liquid or powder. Too chalky and doesn't go on smooth. I have a different skin tone and undertone and haven't been able to find an exact match.

• thegiftofgab By  thegiftofgab
    07.24.15

I have no idea why everyone raves about this foundation. It applies blotchy, and really brings out your pores. I used different types of primers, and even that didn't help when applying this product. It also is a hard color to match. I guess that's the SPF in the foundation. I didn't like this at all.

• AmyRemes By  AmyRemes
    06.06.15

I love this foundation! I like how it includes sun screen and doesn't add cake on your face! it blends well and matches great for my skintone!

• tlarson By  tlarson
    05.07.15

I love this. It works all day. Makes my skin feel soft. I is also very full coverage. I do not feel the need to wear conceler with this product.