Covergirl Outlast Lipstain | SheSpeaks

• acohen acohen
    02.24.12

The first lipstain I've ever tried and it leaves me with a bad taste, literally. I don't like the scent/flavor. the color is okay. It lasts a good amount of time but doesn't have a good feel or moisturizing effect. Definitely Not one of my favorite products.

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    03.19.17

Pretty Good

These have excellent wear time and don't make my lips feel dried out. They are not all that shiny so fans of matte products will like it. Good selection of colors too.

• Habladora By  Habladora
    02.21.17

Nice longlasting

I like this product it looked very nice on me but the down side is that after while it will be gone before you know it or dried up or something. Other than that its a great product.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Foolproof....if You follow these instructions...

I love these. Easy to use alone or layer with gloss. Vert long lasting lip product as kiss proof as they come. Fun and flattering colors. A little drying alone so I usually top them and reapply gloss. Not a LIPSTICK ... A quick during stain basically.

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.02.16

Not my favorite

This goes on really weird and it looks streaky when you're done. It also makes you lips really dry.

• pepsijamie By  pepsijamie
    06.23.16

Just plain no

A marker for your lips? If it actually were a decent marker maybe the color would last longer. The color came out uneven and WOW did my lips get dry.

• mcclungtammy By  mcclungtammy
    01.20.16

love the colors, and it lasts all day. no smudges, and easy to remove.

• elva50 By  elva50
    01.06.16

As expected from lip stains, this one is drying but not as bad as some others. I like the color but it should last longer if it's really going to be called a 'stain.'

• yaimeandoe By  yaimeandoe
    03.27.15

I liked it. Although didn't last as promised

• lovempumpkin By  lovempumpkin
    11.20.14

I am a little unsure wether I like this product or not. I like the concept of it but I feel like they did not carry thru with the product so well. The color for me just does not pop at all!

• Pixiecasey By  Pixiecasey
    11.09.14

I currently use this as an every day thing. I put this on me before applying my lipstick it helps it last all day long. This really does help out, I would not recommend Wearing alone but as a "base or primer" it is a great product I love it.