Covergirl Olay FaceLift Effect Firming Makeup Spectacular Coverage In A Lightweight Makeup | SheSpeaks

• Perez1231 By  Perez1231
    02.01.16

I use these products i think they are great it actually does have coverage cause i have dark circle under my eyes and this does miracles

• KayleeM By  KayleeM
    08.12.15

After trying the Covergirl + Olay FaceLift Effect Firming Makeup in the shade Fair, I noticed a huge change in the moisture I felt in my skin, before it felt dry and flaky, after I tried it, it felt hydrated and smooth. It also really helped the ruddiness of the skin on my face, it covered that so well I thought hmmm, I should try this on my chest too, I've been embarrassed to wear scoop neck tops because of the redness on my chest, I chose the perfect shade which was so easy to do and it covered everything perfectly! I am very pleased with most the properties and aspects of this makeup although I do wish it had more of a firming effect, it also sort of streaks a little and you have to wait for it to completely dry before using powder or the makeup will move!!! (for these reasons I gave it 4 stars!) The packaging though gorgeous, I prefer in a bottle because it can be a little messy when taking the protective cover off. I do love the creamy whipped feel of the makeup it doesn't feel heavy or gunky like some makeups do! (Covergirl + Olay FaceLift Effect Firming Makeup is to the right in the picture)