Covergirl NatureLuxe Liquid Silk Foundation | SheSpeaks

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I used this foundation in the winter it is very light on your skin I just felt like it didn't cover enough for me. It left my skin shiny,but I do have combination skin. It also has a scent. It didn't smell bad...it kind of reminded me of cucumber deodorant. I just didn't like that smell on my face.

• hollymei26 By  hollymei26
    02.24.14

I absolutely love this! It is probably my favorite or 2nd favorite foundation. It has a nice texture and an amazing smell. The satin finish is perfect and you don't even feel like you have makeup on!

• wommfan79 By  wommfan79
    01.29.13

I tried this as a campaign for bzzagent, I got it for free and I LOVED IT!!! It's so creamy and rich, without that heavy feeling. It's my go to when I want to look refreshed and have that "perky" look. Great coverage as well.

• SiSiSmiles By  SiSiSmiles
    01.27.13

This foundation is probably one of my holy grail make up products. I love this product it goes on easily without brushes and gives me just the coverage i need. Especially for a acne-struggling teen, it doesn't cake up. I recommend using primer with this product though because it will wear off through out the day. Absolutely in love with this products. Especially since Taylor Swift is the face of this make up I love it even more.

• britt118 By  britt118
    11.24.12

This is a very lightweight foundation. It has a light to medium coverage, more on the lighter side though. It works great using L'oreal BB Cream underneath it for extra coverage.

• mnmguess By  mnmguess
    11.08.12

Covergirl NatureLuxe Liquid Silk Foundation is wonderful!! I love all of the Covergirl Foundations. This one is great too!! It goes on so smooth and flawless. It literally covers your skin with a great soft look. The scent is very light and not overbearing. This is a little higher priced than some of the other foundations, but is well worth it. I would recommend this to anyone.

• mlarias93 By  mlarias93
    11.06.12

Close matching Color I must admit YET, once it was on your face became very dry and rough to the touch feel. I absolutely loved the scent. More Foundations should do this and give them airy fresh scents.

• floflolinda By  floflolinda
    06.12.12

I love this foundation. I received a free bottle to try and even though it was not my best match in color it was pretty close. It was very easy to apply, the consistency was very smooth. It lasted a good while of the day and I had good coverage without it being too heavy. Once I got down to the last bit of it, I purchased a second bottle but in a darker shade that fit my skin tone. The best thing I love about it is that a little dime size provides enough coverage for me.

• willowberryroad By  willowberryroad
    05.19.12

I received a bottle of this for free to try out, and at first I did not like it at all. It went to the back of my makeup drawer in my bathroom. Then I decided to give it another chance. For some reason, it seemed better the second time. It doesn't have amazing coverage if you have trouble skin, but it does a decent job for a regular foundation. I think it spreads nicely and it doesn't feel or look heavy on my face. I would recommend this if your skin is pretty normal.

• rainaroo By  rainaroo
    04.07.12

Got a sample of this in the mail. It was alright, but the coverage sucked. Plus the color seemed a bit too light so I used it under my eyes.