CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm | SheSpeaks

• Liovpiy By  Liovpiy
    11.04.14

Nice color payoff, glides onto lips, beware if your lips are dry(they may become even more dry) Overall I think this is an okay product. If you are looking for a lipstick, this is not for you. If you are looking for a lip balm with a glossy finish with nice color payoff, than this might be what you are looking for.

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I have one in the shade "sandstone". This lipstick was okay I'm not sure if all of the lipsticks have sparkles in it or if it's just this shade. I personally don't like that. If you do than this is for you it's smooth on overall it's okay.

• bloni77 By  bloni77
    01.24.13

nice pigment , nice shine

• gilmoregirl24723 By  gilmoregirl24723
    01.22.13

I actually prefer this to the Lip Butters. It is a bit dryer, so it's not as moisturizing, but it's pretty pigmented, and lasts a while

• testingmama By  testingmama
    12.11.12

I really like this product. It is a tinted balm not a lipstick (even if the stick does look very pigmented) so if you are going for bold color, this is not the product for you. The color is sheer and it leaves your skin nice and soft with a bit of gloss. I love it for everyday wear, a quick one step application for running around. When I want something more bold, I'll go for another product. This also doesn't last long on your lips unfortunately but then again, even with the long lasting products, only the color lasts not the gloss so you still have to reapply something.

• lalalady7777 By  lalalady7777
    11.08.12

loved the texture, scent, feeling on my lips, just none of the colors

• sharonkru By  sharonkru
    10.31.12

It wasn't my favorite because I like darker hues.

• ellalaz By  ellalaz
    10.31.12

Love these balmy glosses!

• sweetnsassy By  sweetnsassy
    09.19.12

I didn't like it thought I would it didn't feel right on my lips

• cleverzeke By  cleverzeke
    09.17.12

I wasnt real crazy about this one. the color doesnt last long. I wouldnt say its bad, i just didnt like it.