Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipcolor | SheSpeaks

• Pixiecasey By  Pixiecasey
    11.09.14

Currently have three lipsticks from this brand and in this particular kind. It's all the rave I really do enjoy it and I am going to get more when I am out. The pigmentation is very true to the color on the outside as shown, probably the best features about the lipstick and what had me drawn to it to begin with.

• AnnLove By  AnnLove
    05.16.14

I love, love, love, this lipstick! It was one of the first liptsticks that I ever bought, and it's still one of my favorites.

• gatewo11 By  gatewo11
    04.07.14

I am not much of a Covergirl fan in general but I decided to buy these on a whim because my local store was having a buy one get one 50% off sale. These are now some of my favorite lipsticks! I am extremely picky about lip products and I am somewhat of a lipstick junky. These are wonderful, they go on smooth and creamy without emphasizing lines or bleeding everywhere. They last a pretty decent amount of time while not drying out your lips. They also come in a TON of different colors and all the ones that I have tried are extremely vibrant and pigmented. Definitely recommend.

• Cristal2004 By  Cristal2004
    06.06.13

I love this lipstick so creamy and love the color I have a nude one looks great love their cosmetics I would want to buy other colors.

• lekhamary By  lekhamary
    03.23.13

This is a very good brand. I had never tried their lipsticks before but I was pleasantly surprised. This product moisturizes and delivers beautiful color.

• shalunya By  shalunya
    03.20.13

This CoverGirl formula is amazing. The colors are luxurious and the texture is smooth. The color selection offers something for everyone. I have a wide variety of lipsticks from all different brands and Covergirl gives me everything I want and expect from a lipstick. The price is affordable and the product is fantastic.

• mommyof2hunks By  mommyof2hunks
    06.26.12

i usually buy MAC but not anymore, this is amazing quality and an amazing price, SO WORTH IT!

• remy411 By  remy411
    02.29.12

I recently bought this lipstick for the first time. I usually buy Lancome. I loved cover girl lipstick it went on smoothly and lasted all day. It also was half the price. I will now only buy cover girl lipstick.

• OneUniqueQueen By  OneUniqueQueen
    10.27.11

I also received this from BzzAgent to try. I received 2 tubes, Hypnotic and Rich. My favorite was the Hypnotic lipstick, I LOVE it! It?s such a pretty color, and it goes on smoothly. It leaves my lips feeling soft and last a long time. I will buy this product again!

• tngal39 By  tngal39
    04.21.11

I recently received Covergirl Lip Perfection from BZZ Agent to try. I received 2 tubes and my favorite is fervour. It gives your lips just enough color to brighten your face up it is a perfect wear everyday. I thought this product was great and i would definitly buy it again.