Covergirl LashBlast Luxe Mascara | SheSpeaks

• vintage2002 vintage2002
    01.18.13

clumps when you try to build your mascara, flakes off during the day so any length acheived is lost

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• sadieleigh123 By  sadieleigh123
    11.26.15

Looks great when not clumping! It may peel off toward the end of the day, but it's great for date night or short-term wear.

• deantiffany By  deantiffany
    07.02.15

Love the wand great for separating lashes. Watery based and buildable if before it is set.

• marilygaona24 By  marilygaona24
    04.10.15

It's pretty good leaves my lashes great just doesn't get them big enough

• nicolegray By  nicolegray
    02.03.14

I love this mascara! I have naturally long lashes but they are somewhat thin,this mascara showed off my lashes length and made them look thicker and fuller!!

• proudmommy31407 By  proudmommy31407
    04.13.13

Love the full, big applicator and how it makes my lashes fuller and longer!!! I love Covergirl products, especially their mascara and this one is a close runner up to my favorite!! Congrats @Covergirl on making another great product!!

• paddybear88 By  paddybear88
    04.03.13

Not my favorite, but a good runner up!

• butilovelemons By  butilovelemons
    04.02.13

Love the added shimmer. Applies smoothly. Great for everyday use.

• lilyblossom By  lilyblossom
    01.18.13

I almost never rate a product 5 stars. But I had to do on this one! I had been loyally using only this mascara in high school, it was one of the things I couldn't live with out. Not only did it make my lashes look great , it gave me confidence on the dullest of days. Atleast in High School it did.

• vintage2002 By  vintage2002