Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

This mascara worked okay there wasn't anything special about it. It worked just like an average mascara. It does what it is suppose to do and is not very expensive so I would use it again.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• kirchshannon By  kirchshannon
    07.20.16

Not enough product inside

Thought this would be way better. Since the bottle is so big you figure there's a lot of product inside right? Wrong. This company has gotten cheap making their mascaras dry out faster. Doesn't last me even three months anymore.

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.07.15

I love this mascara and have been using it for a long time. My lashes always look full!!

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    09.21.15

I use all CoverGirl mascaras at least one. I got this in a combo pack with an amazing pointed eye liner, but I quickly found out why it was combined. This mascara has a brush that is like a small fully soft-bristled hair brush, it provides NO help for separating lashes and you might as well give up if you're going for that. You'll need a separator or a great curler if you plan on using this. The volume isn't all it's supposed to be either. I'm guessing the flame out is for how it sticks your lashes together as small flames like Twiggy back in the seventies. It's also extremely waxy providing no natural help.

• Sami123 By  Sami123
    09.21.15

I wasn't a big fan of this mascara.. My friend convinced me to try it.. However it did not do anything special for my lashes.

• Kristi79 By  Kristi79
    09.20.15

I actually liked this product and would buy it again. It was easy to go from root to tip without clumps. My lashes looked fuller and more dramatic. I had to give it only 4 stare though because like a lot of mascaras these days it dried out and had to be thrown out before it should have.

• RachFran By  RachFran
    08.12.15

This mascara just didn't do it for me, It made my lashes look just okay. I didn't get the length or "Flammed out" look i was going for. I eventually just put it in my glove box just in case i forgot to apply before leaving the house (I oversleep a lot)

• lakergirl2473 By  lakergirl2473
    07.14.15

I like this mascara because the brush allows for a nice clumpless dramatic effect for my eyes. If I am able to find it it very black and waterproof, I buy two so I have an extra on hand. My lashes are fuller looking, longer, and well defined on top and bottom. This is a great versatile mascara that I always keep in my makeup bag.

• Tamiramichelle By  Tamiramichelle
    06.24.15

Not one of Covergirl's best products. Clumpy mess.

• Ayyejax By  Ayyejax
    06.04.15

Easy to use, easy to remove. Long lasting and cost efficient !