Covergirl Exact Eyelights Mascara | SheSpeaks

• rkellly By  rkellly
    04.02.15

Overall it is a completely average mascara. It is no worse and no better than any other mascara. I didn't find it flakey or clumpy, and it does do a good job defining your lashes. I wouldn't say it did anything to highlight my eye color though, which is what they say it does....

• Kathyp11 By  Kathyp11
    10.28.11

I loved this mascara. One side was the mascara so you could put it on during the day. Annd for an evening look you just put on the other side of the wand for a sparkely glam look. It is a really nice look.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

LOve Love loved this! the Colors were nice and made but blue eyes pop! Used the blue and purpleish colors! But the mascara is self didnt have much of a shelf life, found myself buying a new one way too often! Other that that awesom!

• beenlovinmusic4ever By  beenlovinmusic4ever
    02.21.11

i got this for my blue eyes. it worked okay but didnt make a big difference. the formula was blue and i looked kind of stupid walking around with blue eyelashes. enough said lol

• sneepy By  sneepy
    02.09.11

I really like it. I was super skeptical but it was a freebie and I really like how it looks. It made my eyes look brighter somehow. It wasn't heavy or clumpy. However, I didn't see it as making my lashes alot thicker or longer.

• TaylorAddy1023 By  TaylorAddy1023
    01.03.11

This product is horrible...I am not a fan of Covergirl mascara's to begin with but the shimmer effect is what made me want it and it did absolutely nothing for my eyes...i used it like 3 times and eventually just tossed it out.

• flcnblue By  flcnblue
    01.02.11

I bought the set of the eye brightner line and I was unimpressed with it all. But the mascara flaked really bad for me and dried out more quickly than most. I was really excited I love blue mascara but this one is just not for me.

• snm009 By  snm009
    07.20.10

What a flop. My eyes aren't brighter, the mascara is just so-so and wand was really scratchy on my eyes! Not safe for contacts, either.

• lovelymika293 By  lovelymika293
    04.22.10

I have the one for brown eyes and it didn't really "brighten" my eyes that much. I do love this mascara though because it defined all my lashes and kept them looking natural. I also like the wand because it kept the mascara from going on all clumpy.

• SamanthaMolock By  SamanthaMolock
    11.20.09

yeah the blue did nothing for mine also i just dont see it "/