Covergirl Exact Eyelights Mascara Review | SheSpeaks

• rkellly By  rkellly
    04.02.15

Overall it is a completely average mascara. It is no worse and no better than any other mascara. I didn't find it flakey or clumpy, and it does do a good job defining your lashes. I wouldn't say it did anything to highlight my eye color though, which is what they say it does....

• Kathyp11 By  Kathyp11
    10.28.11

I loved this mascara. One side was the mascara so you could put it on during the day. Annd for an evening look you just put on the other side of the wand for a sparkely glam look. It is a really nice look.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

LOve Love loved this! the Colors were nice and made but blue eyes pop! Used the blue and purpleish colors! But the mascara is self didnt have much of a shelf life, found myself buying a new one way too often! Other that that awesom!

• beenlovinmusic4ever By  beenlovinmusic4ever
    02.21.11

i got this for my blue eyes. it worked okay but didnt make a big difference. the formula was blue and i looked kind of stupid walking around with blue eyelashes. enough said lol

• sneepy By  sneepy
    02.09.11

I really like it. I was super skeptical but it was a freebie and I really like how it looks. It made my eyes look brighter somehow. It wasn't heavy or clumpy. However, I didn't see it as making my lashes alot thicker or longer.

• TaylorAddy1023 By  TaylorAddy1023
    01.03.11

This product is horrible...I am not a fan of Covergirl mascara's to begin with but the shimmer effect is what made me want it and it did absolutely nothing for my eyes...i used it like 3 times and eventually just tossed it out.

• flcnblue By  flcnblue
    01.02.11

I bought the set of the eye brightner line and I was unimpressed with it all. But the mascara flaked really bad for me and dried out more quickly than most. I was really excited I love blue mascara but this one is just not for me.

• snm009 By  snm009
    07.20.10

What a flop. My eyes aren't brighter, the mascara is just so-so and wand was really scratchy on my eyes! Not safe for contacts, either.

• Robshee By  Robshee
    09.26.09

This product promised to bring out the color of my green eyes,I am sorry to say I did not see that . I have used many Covergirl products and this did not perform. I plan to write to Covergirl.

• makeupandfashion By  makeupandfashion
    08.30.09

i dont see my eyes become brighter. however, i love the mascara! i think it makes my eyelashes long, full, and separated. no clumping at all!!

• jntkaylor By  jntkaylor
    06.26.09

I did not see the big difference from regular masc. to this one. exact eyelights has a glittery substance,you don't notice anything unless your up close(nose to nose).I might keep the wand though.

• jblovesjb By  jblovesjb
    06.14.09

i disliked using this product and now i have it and i don't want it, i have brown eyes and i bought the mascara that corresponded to that, it did not make my eyes look any better if thats what its supposed to do , the brush made me mess up a lot and doing the lower lashes is tricky, it gets a little clumpy, but overall i don;t like it and i wouldn't recommend it, go get some maybelline define-a-lash

• Nereida By  Nereida
    06.12.09

super clumpy! I actually thought it would be a good product because it's a good brand.

• Osheres By  Osheres
    06.10.09

This mascara was just another average mascara for me. It did not lenghthen my eyelashes nor did it lighten them and make them all sparkly. I am wearing it right now actually and I find it to be a little clumpy.

• ashley924 By  ashley924
    06.09.09

I have hazel eyes and I actually love this mascara. I don't know if it's just me or what but I think it's amazing and it's really good at separating lashes.