CoverGirl TruBlend Microminerals Blush | SheSpeaks

• MarcieSWolf By  MarcieSWolf
    08.20.13

I just used this for my friend's wedding. People said I looked airbrushed! Loved it!

• paris18 By  paris18
    10.13.12

I love the many colors and shades and new fall color I really like this product

• mommy2459 By  mommy2459
    10.12.12

Love itt.. to wear just for a regular pretty girl day

• sweetnsassy By  sweetnsassy
    09.19.12

I love it don't have to use much of it either

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

I like it. The colors are nice and it finishes well. The blusher is kinda wide/big, so I use a different one or just squeeze that one to make it more narrow before I apply it. I dip it, blow off the excess and squeeze the brush before application. It's nice and so is the bronzer.

• mommaSCOOTSIE By  mommaSCOOTSIE
    09.12.09

This is good stuff, but it comes in what may very well be the dumbest package design ever made. It's nothing short of a huge mess! You have to pull out the brush (with scratchy bristles), then unscrew the top portion of the container, then dump the blush from the bottom part to the top part. Transfer to another container and you're good to go!

• Stephbff By  Stephbff
    08.17.09

I bought this blush in shimmering sands (490). I found that it gave me a lovely glow. You can apply it once for a sheer look or you can have a more intense color and glow to you cheeks by applying it more than once. Don't worry about multiple applications feeling heavy, this formula is weightless. Moreover, it can be applied to your entire face has a nice shimmer. The down side is the applicator, the bristles are a bit hard. Don't let that dicourage you from tryig this product, you can always use your own applicator.