CoverGirl Smoky Shadow Blast Shadow Stick | SheSpeaks

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

FAVORITE

LOVVVVVEEEE! These are gorgeous shoes and perform well with some practice. I like them most to smoke out an eyeliner. Girls they are wonderful over eyeliner or even as a replacement. If I attempt to use them as shadows I am careful on the application using a good brush. You can also pat on with fingertips over shadow. BEAUTIFIL !!

• Lesly2048gonzalez By  Lesly2048gonzalez
    06.26.15

This item is fabulous why?!maybe because it has not to dark nor to light color and it isn't rough on the skin when applied correct

• Jrahman0716 By  Jrahman0716
    02.15.15

I like the colors of this product but they are subtle. I was hoping for a more dramatic look. The product is easy to use and blends well so I am still using it but would probably not buy this again.

• msprague By  msprague
    02.14.15

I liked that it was compact so you can take it on the go. For me I had a hard time getting it to go one smooth and stay. There is not a large selection. I like covergirl but this is not one of my favorites.

• ChaelaVsKayla By  ChaelaVsKayla
    09.04.14

I would recommend this to anyone that is on-the-go since it's very compact and can fit almost anywhere. This eye shadow will only look great on someone who actually knows how to apply makeup because before I knew how to apply makeup correctly I hated it. Now that I actually know how to apply makeup it comes in handy.

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

Loved the colors. Not a big variety though. I didn't ;like the way it went on. Not very smooth and sweated off easily

• jenniferkerr By  jenniferkerr
    06.17.14

I bought this product thinking it would stay in place, however it wore off very soon after applying it. It left me with lines on top of my eye lids instead of staying over my whole eyes, clumping together rather quickly. Not to mention the it fell apart on one side! But I did find a good use for it, the side that had stayed intact, I used lightly on my eyes then applied the eye shadow I wanted. This created a 3D look, if you do it with maybe one or two swipes it works great. By itself I would rate it a 1 but using it with others I'm giving it a 2.

• sillywoman By  sillywoman
    04.01.13

This was a waste

• Haleymaytas24 By  Haleymaytas24
    04.01.13

I absolutely love this product it glides on so smooth an the color rally last (:

• Lovely7 By  Lovely7
    12.11.12

I'm surprised at the bad reviews. I gave up on eye shadow long ago because of the terrible streaks it leaves soon after applying it. However, I was feeling froggy one day and decided to try eyeshadow once again. I saw this stuff on the shelf and bought it. I love it. It doesn't leave noticeable streaks and stays on for quite a while. I love the colors I got (gold and brown). This eyeshadow is awesome! My only complaint is that one side broke off very easily and I keep having to stick it back on to use it :(