CoverGirl Proessional Translucent Loose Powder | SheSpeaks

• Cashbee24 By  Cashbee24
    11.15.15

I swear non matter what it makes my skin tone a different color than what it is. I don't like this at all. I would spend the extra money to get something of a little more quality.

• Jnette23 By  Jnette23
    09.30.15

didn't like so well not as translucent as i thought was a little messy in my opinion.

• DestinyColson By  DestinyColson
    06.25.15

next rimmel stay matte it comes in secound for me if they dont have rimmel i would get this again or but it up for back up

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.30.14

Not a big fan of this not a lot of coverage

• SummerSunflower By  SummerSunflower
    12.25.14

There is nothing I like about this product. It doesn't match my skin tone in the slightest. In fact, when I tried using it I turned bright orange. Literally. My face was pumpkin orange. I know I'm porcelain pale but for a makeup to turn me orange is just bad. All of the CoverGirl foundation and facial makeup I've tried turns me the same color.

• Chardancer4life By  Chardancer4life
    03.08.13

I have enjoyed cover girl in the past but this stuff gets too mess and doesn't cover anything. Not a fan.

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

I'm using this right now. I bought it because I wanted loose powder instead of a compact... I think they changed it. I used to wear this a few years ago and I liked it, but now it seems really thin and the coverage is more dry than finishing. It similar to using baby powder (emergency back up plan lol). It does have a medicinal scent to it, but I don't like to breathe in when I use it because of the talc. I'm going back to my Physician's Formula powder after I finish this. I love CG, but this product doesn't rock.

• xoMelissaMB By  xoMelissaMB
    09.18.11

I say this is average because I do use it when I run out of my other powders, but normally i would not reach for this product and wouldn't purchase it again. First off the smell just really makes me sick, it's so strong and just strange smelling. It sets the make-up fine and makes your foundation stay in place for about 4 maybe 5 hours. But it gets cakey very easily and if you have dry skin like me, it will cling to every dry spot on your face and make it look worse. If you have oily skin, this powder may work great for you, but still be aware that it cakes easily. I would not say this is translucent like it claims, I would say it would only work for light skin. Another thing, I noticed that the product balls up in the package, and no I don't store this in my bathroom. The packaging is not good at all, the plastic on this is very cheap and breaks easily so be careful not to drop this. Overall, there are better drugstore powders out there and some are even cheaper than this powder.