CoverGirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    09.27.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• traceyk By  traceyk
    06.20.14

I bought this mascara on clearance and boy am I glad I did! You can actually see my lashes with this mascara! It adds both length and volume! I wear glasses and it's hard to find a mascara that makes my skimpy lashes stand out but this fit the bill!

• KasYeager By  KasYeager
    02.23.14

This is by far the best Cover Girl mascara I have used!

• CrystalAnne By  CrystalAnne
    02.03.11

Own all Covergil Mascara & this one is on my top 5.....Also I love the color pink so thats a plus.

• tbysrkms15 By  tbysrkms15
    02.13.10

i love how easy it is to use this product. its quick and simple. it brings focus to your lashes in a good way. the only thing i dont like about it is that it is tested on animals. i dont think i would buy it again.