CoverGirl Outlast Smoothwear All Day Lipcolor | SheSpeaks

• jenshinn jenshinn
    03.04.12

This wasnt what I thought it would be. It goes on smooth and stays that way for a while, then dries out and cracks. Not worth the time and money if it looks worse than lipstick that wears off after a bit. Not something I would recommend.

• PrettyIcePrincess By  PrettyIcePrincess
    10.24.13

I like the variety of colors this product offers, but the long lasting is not true with my lips: it dries and starts falling off and stick to just anything you get close to your lips, you can see the remains on the edge of your cup when you drink your coffee. I still use it anyways, it has the only pale shade I like to wear.

• maddy1999 By  maddy1999
    05.03.13

It feels dry after awhile. The pigmentation is great

• smelcer78 By  smelcer78
    05.03.13

This is my favorite lip color. I apply it once in the morning and it stays ALL day. I can eat, drink, and it stays out. I love it. It is the only lip color I buy.

• Inamagura By  Inamagura
    10.25.12

Soft on my lips and a wide range of colors is what it is all about. I really like the lightweight feel and vivid color.

• Speakheather By  Speakheather
    09.30.12

I love this product. It's nice to be able to put a lipstick on in the morning and not have to apply again, just smooth a little of the gloss over it periodically. The only thing I docked one star for is it tends to flake a bit. I've went to the bathroom and found little flakes of it on my teeth I have to get off throughout the day.

• Egganika By  Egganika
    03.30.12

It was ok...dries out after some time

• juliet By  juliet
    03.28.12

This dissappointed me. Although I had to be really careful when applying it becaue it wasn't easy to get off if I didn't put it on perfectly a short while later it was flaking and my lips looked and felt dry and cracked.

• jenshinn By  jenshinn
    03.04.12

• iesmom By  iesmom
    10.27.11

My daugher needed this for cheer, so I tried it too. Great product that really last.

• MiscRamblings By  MiscRamblings
    10.27.11

I am not a makeup wearer, but there are times when I want to look extra special and not have to mess with reapplication and touch ups. When I found Covergirl Outlast Smoothwear All-Day Lipcolor, I was hooked. I found that the lipcolor did actually last the way they said it did. Even when I only put on the lip stain and didn't put the cover on, it still lasted throughout my day. Though a little more than I would normally pay for lipcolor (since I don't buy it AND I'm cheap) it was well worth it.